Can we agree to disagree? Or is it your way or the highway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title is even directed towards me... this is totally harassment!
Kinda the pot calling the kettle black. I have never even contacted you except in response to your emails to me. If I am harrassing you then it is all in your perception. How do you justify harrassing me prior to this thread? Because I disagreed with you. Well if you cant take the heat...

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never mentioned but it is clearly obvious that it was attacking my blog and trying to draw more attention to whatever it is you find so wrong. You now have a little tag along to talk to and converse with over the harshness of my blog. I unlike you have good support behind me of people who agree with me, some showed support, telling me I shouldn't use the drug. But you took the stereotypical mother view and tried to outsmart me and talk me out of it. Failing miserably.

You're right I contacted you first and told you your information was wrong. Then you continued to send me harassing messages degrading my own knowledge. This from the one who wants to be treated as an adult remember. *edit* I should mention I did message the OP and call her stupid when she attacked me in my blog.

In the past people usually give up or get warnings for fighting with me because I can provide facts to back up my argument. I respect others who wish for me to discontinue the drug, I do not respect those who try to get me to stop by failing at attempting to know more than me.

The actual thruth is you called me stupid in another blog directed at our PM's- I have said repeatedly both then and now... It isnt about you doing the drug.. it is about how you portray it. So not once then or now have I tried to convence you to stop using. Guess why...because I don't care that you use. And guess why...because you dont care.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm going to portray the drug as I use it, as it effects me. What people take from that.. is their own doing.. not mine. I portray it in a positive light because it's a fun and good drug. You disagree. Not my issue. This thread being aimed at me.. is my issue.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a site for adults. If we assume that only adults come here then we can also assume and hope that any adult visiting here already has a firm understanding of the world and has formed their own beliefs on such matters as abortion, circumcision, religion, drugs, etc.

I don't think many adults would come here with an anti-drugs stance and suddenly have their opinion changed by one or one hundred posts; and then go out and do whatever drug was discussed.

And if they do then they are impressionable and suggestible and if they weren't doing drugs they'd be doing some other 'base' activity.

If anyone here does have children then they should be monitoring and/or blocking them from accessing this website.

One of the best adverts against drug use I have seen recently is:

"The topic title is even directed at me."

Don't do drugs kids.

(Although maybe its an advert for education...I can't tell.)

As a person who grew up in an area where practically every (illegal) drug was available and being used by practically everyone, I would just like to add that people who do drugs with any regularity very rarely progress as far as moving out of their parents' house, let alone moving out of their hometown, securing jobs, a career and a family.

You should just content yourself with your own choices. It is noble to try and change or educate people but some are set in their ways (habituated).

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect example of baiting...I am not the only one in the past or the future who you feel the need to instigate shit then insult them.

"Your words pretty much mean nothing to me. So you can keep posting, but I don't really care. Good for you, you know how to read. I might as well remove all your comments and put you on ignore too, because you add nothing to the site."- TK

How does bragging of drugs use, driving while intoxicated and sucking some other girls guy off "add to this site". The last subject maybe...but not in the manner you reference.

I am curious how many people have quit coming to the site and/or were "banned" because of you and your manipulation. You need Jesus... or some kind of help!!!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sativa, the Internet in the western world is not censored. I have read countless accounts of drug addiction, abuse, murder...not only on the internet, but in books and newspapers. Yet I am not an addict, abuser or murderer. I do not see the logic in your complaint, and I'm sorry to say it does look blatantly like a TK witch hunt.

For the record, back in the 80's and 90's, me and my mates would go regularly to raves, and pop an E or two. We did this many times, and had a fantastic time, I never became addicted, and none of my mates did...we just made a choice, being perfectly aware of the possible dangers. If I choose to talk about this openly in an adult forum then this is a choice that I am free to make, and anyone who feels that they have the right to police my free thought, can be damned to Hell in my opinion.

I would understand if you were concerned for TK, if this was the case then Kudos....(although I would have approached it differently)....unfortunately it doesn't read that way.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Perfect example of baiting...I am not the only one in the past or the future who you feel the need to instigate shit then insult them.

"Your words pretty much mean nothing to me. So you can keep posting, but I don't really care. Good for you, you know how to read. I might as well remove all your comments and put you on ignore too, because you add nothing to the site."- TK

How does bragging of drugs use, driving while intoxicated and sucking some other girls guy off "add to this site". The last subject maybe...but not in the manner you reference.

I am curious how many people have quit coming to the site and/or were "banned" because of you and your manipulation. You need Jesus... or some kind of help!!!
haha I specifically changed my preferances so you could read my blogs.. but couldn't reply. ah haha.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sativa, the Internet in the western world is not censored. I have read countless accounts of drug addiction, abuse, murder...not only on the internet, but in books and newspapers. Yet I am not an addict, abuser or murderer. I do not see the logic in your complaint, and I'm sorry to say it does look blatantly like a TK witch hunt.

For the record, back in the 80's and 90's, me and my mates would go regularly to raves, and pop an E or two. We did this many times, and had a fantastic time, I never became addicted, and none of my mates did...we just made a choice, being perfectly aware of the possible dangers. If I choose to talk about this openly in an adult forum then this is a choice that I am free to make, and anyone who feels that they have the right to police my free thought, can be damned to Hell in my opinion.

I would understand if you were concerned for TK, if this was the case then Kudos....(although I would have approached it differently)....unfortunately it doesn't read that way.

Read it as you will. She misconstues the drug and its effects. She has chosen to sensored the facts and "my free thought", and many others for that matter of fact!!!!!! It just so happens that she piped up and made herself known...no one even mentioned her...but her.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been keeping an eye on this thread since it was reopened. If it proves to warrant board member participation and discussion we are not going to have a problem here. However if it turns into two members airing their opinions of each other in an open forum; I am going to close the thread.
Thank you.
NY

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Read it as you will. She misconstues the drug and its effects. She has chosen to sensored the facts and "my free thought", and many others for that matter of fact!!!!!! It just so happens that she piped up and made herself known...no one even mentioned her...but her.

And she has every right too! Who are you to dictate the Terms and Conditions of this site. TK has done no wrong in deleting any of your comments from her blog, she has that option, thus she has the right to use it. Your rantings come across as plain harrassment Sativa. I'd tread carefully if I were you. Your best choice would be just to let this one go.

Terms and Conditions.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You seriously need to stop posting in this thread. Stop being jealous of me and back off. I cannot help that you make yourself look like an unattractive fucknut for what you are posting about me. People don't like you because of it, I am backed by many supporters and people who do not condemn me for using ecstasy. It is practically a harmeless drug with death from it somewhere in between 1 in 1 million people.

Are you jealous of me because E didn't work as a weight loss treatment for you?
Did you get addicted to E and think you are going to save someones life now?
Did you get caught doing bad things and scolded by your parents for being a bad little girl?!

I'm going to keep on you because it's fun and I get a kick out of it. Lets face it, your posts against me are harassment and I will continue to report you for doing so. I can't help it that you have some personal vendetta against me, but I'm flattered you are so jealous that you made me a thread. I love attention as you might have guessed and you only make more people pay attention to me. I will probably continue to do E without having adverse side effects... oh and I'm pulling off high 90 marks...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.