Can we get a sticky?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ManlyBanisters, Jul 11, 2007.

1. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

OLD OLD OLD I know - but I would really love to come into this forum without having to wade though the 17 new 'is my dick big enough for ya' threads.

Do you think it would work if we had a sticky thread for guys to post in who want to ask this question in this forum. They could just go in, post a description and/or pic (or 'check Gallery') and then, if the women, and men, here feel like answering these guys they can do so.

Also - the thread would soon fill up with 'it depends what you do with it' posts and maybe that'd answer these guys' question before they bothered posting. Or see a post by another guy the same size and the responses to that would answer the question.

Because really - most of these guys are very polite about it - they genuinely want some feedback and have no idea, or leastways don't think, that most of the women, and men, here have read (and possibly responded to) pretty much the exact same question so many times.

Either that or we just all start auto responding 'NO'

I'm sure this thread is also a duplicate, that irony hasn't been lost on me, but seriously - is there a way round this?

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Hear, hear, let's have a sticky. Please?

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yep..thought this should have been done a long time ago.

Really i dont mind the guys asking what we ladies think but it would be good if it could be consoildated into 1 thread instead of each guy starting another thread each time

4. dolfette

Gold Member

you're assuming that the average noob bothers to read the instructions before posting.

of

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I understand your point K - and yours dolfette - there will always be a few who slip through the net and post somewhere else. But let's say we make an effort to respond in a dedicated thread - which is more than possible, enough of us make an effort to respond to the individual threads, certainly the ones that are phrased politiely and aren't clear SPHers.

Wouldn't it at least consolidate these postings?

And we can make the thread title and first post more light hearted , e.g.- 'Show us your cock' type thing rather than a more heavy 'If you must solicite opinions please do so here' that might be more inviting for someone looking to get feedback.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

or we can delete them as they are made

7. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Seems hard to believe. I slightly prefer the alternative theory that they're just twits.

8. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I suggested, some time back, that we simply change the name of the "Young and Hung" section to "Please tell me how wonderful my dick is" since that's where most of them appear (with the exceptional stray in Womens Issues and New Member Introductions.)

I'm too lazy (and uninterested) to count the posts in Young & Hung, but maybe one of our type-a/OCD folks could do that, and tell us the percentage of Y&H threads that are pleas for an ego boost.

9. compsciguy

compsciguy New Member

Yeah, I look back and feel bad because I posted one of those "rate me" threads and now I just roll my eyes when I see the incessant flood of them.

Honestly I wonder if it would be better if only chicks could start threads because I don't bother coming here much anymore - most of the threads are total bullshit written by guys looking for jerkoff material.

"ladies - do you like it when i...er....a guy licks your nipples and then eats your pussy and then you cum and then suck my cock?????"

/rolleyes

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It's called 'trying to be nice' about something, biggie - I wouldn't expect you to recognise it readily - you may have vague memories from childhood...

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh you poor baby. How may i help you?:smile: :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted