can wearing tight clothes cause damage?

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
sorry about this guys..but woundered if this affects anyone else ....I am really thinking about at night..when in bed sleeping...and not so tight..just to stop your penis moving if it gets hard in the night.... ..and I usually go au natural in bed....if it gets hard though it is much more comfortable without any pants ( briefs) on..
my gf asked me to wear pants coz she thought it can look more sexy (cotton briefs) but I found if my penis was sideways pointing ..(and it usually gets very hard at night.)..it would hurt a little at the base in the morning...could this evenually cause it to bend to one side?
just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this!!..is it just if you have a large penis?...does thickness make a difference?....mine is reasonably thick ( girth about 6.5") and just over 8" and points straight...(at the moment!)

lovings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Off the top of my head, anything that makes your penis hurt is not a good thing.

From available info, micro-injuries to the penis *can* be one of the causes of bending - scar tissue doesn't stretch as much as the rest, and it pulls the penis off center, or bends it.

Better safe than sorry... would she settle for nice, roomy boxers? (Sheesh. Can't think of a reason why tighty-whities would be sexier than a hard, naked man...)