Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Half of your penis is inside you. No only does loosing weight expose more of your penis that was previously covered in the fat pad, but however many inches will look bigger on a slim guy. I don't know how many times I've thought a more svelte guy had a huge-looking cock, only to discover that it is actually smaller than mine, but looks bigger on him. So you get a double bonus!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In your place I wouldn't have problems with the size of the penis. You're much too young to have that weight. Ever considered how it looks to others? I guess you can only feel your dick, because your belly is too big see it.
I'm not saying this to humiliate, but to warn you for your health. Loose weight and you will feel better. The size of your penis is not important at all.

(If you're gaining more weight, you will have problems with a sexual relationship. Penetrating with a fat belly will become almost impossible.)

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had surgery on my leg 3 times last year & I put on some weight, I am 53 years old. need to loose about 30 pounds. I’m thing about documenting the effect on my cock on here. I’d love to hear about your progress too.

QUOTE="1352773, post: 14243361"]Hi guys, i've thinking of asking this question for a while and i finally caught some courage and here it goes.
I'm 21 and my weight is 130kg/286 (which is really unhealthy, i know)
My question is, due to my age and my weight will my penis grow in the future because it's really small right now.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: tito21

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I had surgery on my leg 3 times last year & I put on some weight, I am 53 years old. need to loose about 30 pounds. I’m thing about documenting the effect on my cock on here. I’d love to hear about your progress too.

QUOTE="1352773, post: 14243361"]Hi guys, i've thinking of asking this question for a while and i finally caught some courage and here it goes.
My question is, due to my age and my weight will my penis grow in the future because it's really small right now.
[/QUOTE]

I just checked your photos and I think you look hot as fuck! You have the body type that turns me on the most, manly, slightly hairy/furry in all the right places.

Please include new pictures on your weight loss progress so we could see the difference.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You bet stud!

Hi guys, i've thinking of asking this question for a while and i finally caught some courage and here it goes.
My question is, due to my age and my weight will my penis grow in the future because it's really small right now.

I think your BMI can effect your testosterone production. The chubbier you are you produce less testosterone. Also your blood flow will improve and that ca

I just checked your photos and I think you look hot as fuck! You have the body type that turns me on the most, manly, slightly hairy/furry in all the right places.

Please include new pictures on your weight loss progress so we could see the difference.[/QUOTE]

Please include new pictures on your weight loss progress so we could see the difference.[/QUOTE]