Can women adjust to a smaller penis after a big one?

shybutfunguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF of almost five years is fifty-seven years old, been married three times, and has had a lot of sexual experience. She has multi orgasms when I am fingering her and working her clit with my mouth and tongue. She will normally get off two or three times during penetration. She is, to me, nice and tight and has on several occasions looked at my erect five inches and remarked that I have a really nice dick! She and I have always discussed out sexual likes and dislikes. For example, when we first started having sex she told me that there absolutely would be no anal penetration because when she was a little girl she was anally molested by an older male relative. When I once asked my GF about how many men she has had sex with she said that after her second husband passed away she and a girl friend started hitting the clubs, got pretty wild for a while and she probably has had sex with around one hundred guys. Another time I remarked that her pussy is nice and tight, even to my 5 inch cock, compared to most of the women I have been with before. Really, I'm also about 5 inches in girth, and some of the pussies I have had were so loose that my dick was barely touching the sides. Then I asked her what she would do if she ever was about to have sex with one of her former lovers and he pulled out a huge 9 inch cock? To my surprise she said that had happened before and she just told the guy to take it easy for a while and it was okay. It probably helped that she gets almost dripping wet when we are into foreplay or even just fooling around So I asked her how was it that she is supposedly so satisfied with my smaller package? She replied that she love it and it probably helps that she does lots of kegyls(spelling?) and that probably helps to keep her vagina tighter. I do know that when I am inside her that she can tighten up her hole muscles and I can feel it squeeze my penis. She always does this when she knows that I am about to cum!

Reactions: Trott.lint

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I understand it, all women need bigger and bigger cocks to fuck them for every year of their life.

Until they are getting fucked by men with eight and nine inch cocks in their old age.

And those men - being so few in number - are of course incredibly tired.

I can't help thinking there's got to be an easier way?

But sometimes life just is strange, and we just have to go with the flow ...

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I understand it, all women need bigger and bigger cocks to fuck them for every year of their life.
I saw a woman on TV a couple weeks ago. One of the oldest in the world. She complained that that was just her problem. Needed bigger and bigger cocks every year of her life. At 110 years, she now needs one 22.5 inches long and 10 inches around. It must be the pits to grow old if you're a woman.

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys, it's a muscle, it stretches to whatever it needs to accommodate. So whilst she might prefer a bugger cock each time, that doesn't mean she needs it, unless she is a size queen, and then it could be a different story

Reactions: Notsobigbutenough

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Technique and attentiveness are the most important things.

..but once you've had your consciousness rocked by someone with fantastic technique and a huge penis its hard to go back :oops:

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Technique and attentiveness are the most important things.

..but once you've had your consciousness rocked by someone with fantastic technique and a huge penis its hard to go back :oops:

@nailz So how do you go back then? With resentment, unhappiness & a constant longing or just plain 'let me get on with this, even though it's not as good as my ex?'

I ask because I'm interested in the psychology of it: my gf had her consciousness rocked by her huge ex, but because she loved me & not him, she was able to 'paper over the cracks' & didn't feel the lloss of different sensations/orgasms too much. Is that your view when you downgrade, so to speak?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Downgrade".. omg, nothing that dramatic.

A lot of things need to come together for "epic sex". Sometimes a big penis is one of those things, and sometimes its not.
I've had fantastic sex and awful sex that had nothing to do with penis size. But if it all comes together then a big fat penis is icing on the cake for me :p

..but I still love cake, even without icing ;)

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw a woman on TV a couple weeks ago. One of the oldest in the world. She complained that that was just her problem. Needed bigger and bigger cocks every year of her life. At 110 years, she now needs one 22.5 inches long and 10 inches around. It must be the pits to grow old if you're a woman.
It's actually such a fallacy that. The vagina stretches them goes back to normal. Kegels keep it tight and every time you have sex it will go back to normal afterwards.... I am married to a man with an 8 inch beautiful cock. I have a few husband approved fuckbuddies and for 18 months had insanely good sex with a 11.5 inch thick bbc. Amazing experience and I was totally hooked! BUT it doesn't take away from the incredible sex I have with my husband .... Every experience is different, not necessarily better. Once I stopped seeing him I didnt feel like I was bigger or stretched beyond recovery or needed bigger to please me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The most epic sex I've ever had was with a man with an average size penis. He was inventive and funny and skilled. Best sex ever.

I've had sex with big guys and little guys and never noticed any difference, really. The vagina is most accommodating. :D

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's actually such a fallacy that. The vagina stretches them goes back to normal. Kegels keep it tight and every time you have sex it will go back to normal afterwards.... I am married to a man with an 8 inch beautiful cock. I have a few husband approved fuckbuddies and for 18 months had insanely good sex with a 11.5 inch thick bbc. Amazing experience and I was totally hooked! BUT it doesn't take away from the incredible sex I have with my husband .... Every experience is different, not necessarily better. Once I stopped seeing him I didnt feel like I was bigger or stretched beyond recovery or needed bigger to please me.

I guess I'll have to start using a :D or a :p whenever I attempt satire. Too many people take it seriously. I was using the illustration of the oldest woman in the world in the same way Mark Twain poked fun of those who try to extrapolate from the past - to make fun of a ridiculous proposition.

"Now if I wanted to be one of those ponderous scientific people, and 'let on' to prove what had occurred in the remote pastry what had occurred in a given time in the recent past, or what will occur in the far future by what has occurred in late years, what an opportunity is here! ... Please observe. In the space of one-hundred and seventy-six years the Lowr Mississippi has shortened itself two-hundred and forty-two miles. This is an average of a trifle over one mile and a third per year. Therefore, any calm person, who is not blind or idiotic, can see that in the old Oolithic Silurian Period, just a million years ago next November, the Lower Mississippi River was upward of one million three hundred thousand miles long, and stuck out over the Gulf of Mexico like a fishing rod. And by the same token any person can see that seven hundred and forty-two years from now the Lower Mississippi will be only a mile and thee-quarters long, and Cairo [Illinois] and New Orleans will have joined their streets together, and be plodding comfortably along under a single mayor and a mutual board of aldermen. There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact." -- Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi (1883)

Oh, I'd better place a :D or a :p there for Mr. Twain, just in case. He probably never anticipated how modern readers take things so literally. Didn't have emoticons back then.

Reactions: missT44

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to be unpredictable. :D

However, you have a point. I probably should use emoticons. Just to clue people in on what I'm up to. People expect humor in Life on the Mississippi; not in a forum at LPSG.

Reactions: missT44

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NO, they cannot! Kinda like popping them bubbles in packing plastic, can't undo it.

So--each new penis MUST be larger than the last--no exceptions!

Many women will hunt down and Kill little cocks that have disappointed them.

Do NOT be caught 'Short'!

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO, they cannot! . . . So--each new penis MUST be larger than the last--no exceptions!

Like my post earlier about the 115 year-old woman. . . DaisyDoesit, maybe you shouldn't do it. Each one larger than the last? Watch out! As you get on in years, you're liable to be arrested for lewd and indecent behavior, first with fire hydrants, then with lampposts, and, eventually, with the Washington Monument. :D :p Heaven help you if you ever get down to Cape Canaveral. You might finally find something big enough to send you and your walker into orbit.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this whole idea that women don't care about the size of a man's package is simply a myth they perpetuate so as not to hurt the feelings of the 99%. Simple math--the chances of hooking up with a true pleasure dong are very, very slim. So a woman's choice is to either keep the 99% happy and get a little sompin' sompin' or make those 99% cry and get nuthin'-nuthin'.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this whole idea that women don't care about the size of a man's package is simply a myth they perpetuate so as not to hurt the feelings of the 99%. Simple math--the chances of hooking up with a true pleasure dong are very, very slim. So a woman's choice is to either keep the 99% happy and get a little sompin' sompin' or make those 99% cry and get nuthin'-nuthin'.

Shit, he found out. @LaFemme call the "Arranger" to take care of this one, please. ASAP.

Reactions: 950483