Can women "edge" to a more intense orgasm?

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been mastering the "edging" technique, not only during masturbation, but during general intercourse, and am finding the orgasm to be much more intense. Can women be "edged" during intercourse, leading them up to just the point of no return, backing down, and repeating several times, till a final more intense orgasm for her? Of course, as it is with men, some practice will be necessary.

Have any of you guys had any experience with this and can share a little advise? Let us know if there are any specific techniques you have used to
accomplish this.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some do.
some don't.

ya really need to be sure which type of lady ya getting close to orgasm with.
the ladies who do, will love to play.
the ladies who don't...well... you might get yaself hurt :eek:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yes, i've done this with several lovers, usually they edged to at least 10 orgasms before I but my hard cock in her pussy and rammed vigourously, it always ended with noisy, intense and extreme orgasms.
It seems easier for women to stop their orgasms, I asked them to say stop (usually I was licking pussy) just as they felt the first signs, I'd wait until they said OK to start again.

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a lover who would fuck me to the point of almost coming and when he either heard me or felt me about come, he would pull out. He had to because even if he just stopped thrusting, and kept it burried in my pussy, I would still come on his dick!
Oh the memories!!! One of the best fucks of my life ever!!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I edge during masturbation, but not always a fan of it with a partner unless I've already achieved orgasm. Without the first orgasm, there's something about delaying that does not work during intercourse and I can only imagine feels like blue balls - very engorged, heavy feeling throughout my vaginal area, feel my clit and introitus pulsing. It just isn't comfortable and, as ML noted, may not end well. :08:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
typical women threaten men and it's ok but if a guy did it he'd be a bastard *sigh*

:rolleye:

1. humor.. you are a joke, you should be familiar with the concept.

2. 90% queer, braintrust.... since my comment was based on personal experience... do you really think a man was the object of frustrated grump?

3. moral outrage from a lecherous troll doesn't ring too authentic.
ya just look pathetic waving ya lil flag trying to get back at the big bad ladies who think you suck :smile:

Last edited: