Can women feel size difference

Curtis12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is the smallest my wife has had in her. We have used toys much larger than mine but she insists size doesn't matter. My unit is 5" long by 5" around which equates to about 12 cu inches in volume. We use a toy that is 8" long by 6.25 " around which equates to about 25 cu inches in volume. So the toy is actually double my size in volume. Do the women think that the toy feels twice as large as compared to my penis. I know one thing for sure that she makes alot more noise when this toy is in her.
She does admit it feels good but has never said it feels better.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick is the smallest my wife has had in her. We have used toys much larger than mine but she insists size doesn't matter. My unit is 5" long by 5" around which equates to about 12 cu inches in volume. We use a toy that is 8" long by 6.25 " around which equates to about 25 cu inches in volume. So the toy is actually double my size in volume. Do the women think that the toy feels twice as large as compared to my penis. I know one thing for sure that she makes alot more noise when this toy is in her.
She does admit it feels good but has never said it feels better.

Of course women can FEEL the difference - especially when the difference is that big.

But that doesn't mean the woman you're with will prefer or require the larger size. In fact, most women would rather have an average sized man than a big toy, because as many of us keep saying - we're fucking the man, not the dick.

If you're really curious, ask your wife.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been with three people. The comparison of the second guy I was with (who was average) to the last guy I was with (who was very big) was night and day.

I could barely feel the former guy and the latter well, his cock was amazing as was the way he fucked me. He made me feel full and stretched and got much deeper than I'd ever felt.

Sort answer, your wife can definitely tell.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Can definitely tell the size difference, though being able to perceive something as larger doesn't always correspond to it being better, as you have found out

I'm annoyed that men here so frequently value the opinions of strangers over women they claim to love and trust.

Perhaps such threads follow in the wake of a discussion that may have intrigued them, and/or didn't quite fully inform them on the full topic. :confused:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm annoyed that men here so frequently value the opinions of strangers over women they claim to love and trust.
assuming there is a wife

could be sph

or just looking for wank fodder

not saying it is, but certainly would not be the first if it was

Curtis12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just trying to get opinions cause I dont believe my wife will tell me the truth about the large toy. This dildo comes close to filling her and I believe a women would like to be filled every now and then. I know if I were a women I would think that I would want this. Anyway it may be a bigger turn on to me than for her wathching the big thing stretching her out.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex with your current lover when there is love involved is the best sex ever!

You go Curtis on having concern enough for your lover's satisfaction to try new things.

A toy, a little role playing, et al... good stuff.

I believe you got your answers - bigger can be felt and if the guy knows how to use it then boom, zowie, yummy stuff. In answers the guys, the difference was dramatic. Between you and toy difference very dramatic. A guy 6.2 * 6 following guy 5.7 * 5.7 will not get lady to go gaga over size, well she might, but it won't be due to how much better he feels than last guy in terms of size "superiority".

Oh yeah, be careful with rest of feedback you get and hope that not all of it from types like Fleur and Subgirrl - they give feedback as if talking to an adult that wants a real answer, their real opinion. You might what likely to come shortly about it is not the size of the boat but the frosting on the cupcake blather.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I reread the original post and never got the impression that he values opinions of strangers over his own partner. Nor do I see anything "wrong" with his question.

He may be curious if his partner's experience matches that of other women.

He may want to know what other women think after a thoughtful discussion with his partner.

He may want to know more before he starts a discussion with his partner.

These all seem like legitimate reasons to me. The relative anonymity of the internet allows him to ask and get accurate feedback in ways he could not get as easily through other means.

If we switched the genders (and the question), would the request be any different? For example, suppose a woman asked "My partner says he feels X when I do Y with him. Do you men feel the same way with your female partners?" I'd honestly answer the question because my answer may help somebody become a better lover for her partner and give her insight into at least one man's view of that aspect of sexual behavior.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had quite a few women tell me they really like the sensation of feeling "filled up" so I think there is definitely something to that. On the other hand, the vast majority clearly don't like the sensation of a sharp jab in the cervix.

I have bottomed out in about half of the female partners I have had. Some seemed indifferent to the sensation, as if they didn't notice. Others seemed to really like it, and two told me that it was easier for them to reach orgasm with a guy who could stimulate those deeper areas. But a couple others seemed to find it more of a distraction, and would try to change the angle or depth of penetration, or switch to a position that avoided it.

I believe that quite a few women are sexually curious as to what having a significantly bigger than average penis inside of them feels like, if they have not experienced it, and some act on that impulse at least once. I also think that a woman who might have enjoyed getting banged by a guy with a big cock once, or getting banged by one now and again, might not prefer to do so on a regular basis.

Reactions: mib348

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just trying to get opinions cause I dont believe my wife will tell me the truth about the large toy.

You know what? There's a good chance she wouldn't tell the truth. If we say it feels good, men often think that means we PREFER it. This isn't necessarily true, but no amount of explanation will make some men understand this. So she may say that she doesn't like it because she doesn't want you to misunderstand her real answer.

She may also tell you the truth - and that truth may be that she DOESN'T like it and she was only doing it to make you happy. Or she might have loved it.

This dildo comes close to filling her and I believe a women would like to be filled every now and then.

Not necessarily. Some women like it, some don't. Personally, I'm not a fan of large girths, although I like length.

I know if I were a women I would think that I would want this.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking you know what women want. For one thing, you don't have a vagina, or female hormones. Secondly, all women are different, and you will find a wide range of opinions on any one subject. And thirdly, what 'women' want doesn't matter. What one woman wants does.

Anyway it may be a bigger turn on to me than for her wathching the big thing stretching her out.

This sounds a little more honest to me.

types like Fleur and Subgirrl - they give feedback as if talking to an adult that wants a real answer, their real opinion.

Thank you :smile:

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been with three people. The comparison of the second guy I was with (who was average) to the last guy I was with (who was very big) was night and day.

I could barely feel the former guy and the latter well, his cock was amazing as was the way he fucked me. He made me feel full and stretched and got much deeper than I'd ever felt.

Sort answer, your wife can definitely tell.

wow kinda hot thinking about that

julesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me, we feel the difference. Having said that, there is nothing better than sex with someone you love. My husband could be the size of my pinky finger and it wouldn't matter, he's the one I love. I don't think the toy feels better to your wife, nothing feels better than the real thing. We "play" a lot and I can tell you that my sounds are never coming from better but there are a whole lot of different sensations that happen and that is usually when the sounds come. When you are not in bed, talk with her about it and I am sure she will tell you what she thinks. If find when clothes are on, egos are less inflated and less wounded as well. The most important thing to remember is she is with you and anything you do to give her pleasure is a good thing.

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, OP (if you're still checking this revived thread), you may not be long, but your 5" girth is nothing to sneeze at - and most women say that girth counts a lot more than length. It may be a lot less than that huge 6.25" girth dildo, but surely it's enough to keep your wife satisfied.

CarpeD1em

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sometimes that love tells you things to protect feelings.

At the end of the day yes she can feel it. Its rather simple. Your size isnt everything she is with you so im assuming she is happy with you. If not i doubt you would be in a relationship

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... My unit is 5" long by 5" around which equates to about 12 cu inches in volume. We use a toy that is 8" long by 6.25 " around which equates to about 25 cu inches in volume. So the toy is actually double my size in volume ...

Your "unit" is actually less than two and a half times the volume ... do the math. Assuming both penis and dildo are roughly cylindrical in shape a cylinder that is 5" around (girth) has a diameter of 1.59" and a cross-sectional area of 1.99 square inches. With a 5" length, such a cylinder would have a volume just under 10 cubic inches. Calculated as a cylinder you did, however, get the dildo's volume right. Geesh, did everyone fail math class?

Your "unit" is actually less than two and a half times the volume ... do the math. Assuming both penis and dildo are roughly cylindrical in shape a cylinder that is 5" around (girth) has a diameter of 1.59" and a cross-sectional area of 1.99 square inches. With a 5" length, such a cylinder would have a volume just under 10 cubic inches. Calculated as a cylinder you did, however, get the dildo's volume right. Geesh, did everyone fail math class?

Too funny.

I never thought I would be getting a math lesson on a dick measuring site.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can women feel penis size difference?

Knowing my wife has had several lovers I asked her this question out of curiosity. To be honest she was taken aback as to why I wanted to know such things but reluctantly agreed to answer the question like this.

Asked whether she could feel the difference between a smaller and larger penis the answer was “of course”, and when asked if she could feel more with a larger penis was again affirmative. However, she clarified that she preferred girth over length and that she enjoys feeling “stretched”. She also added that she could more easily adjust toa smaller penis because it can be more comfortable and pleasurable. The bigger it is, the slower the guy’s penis needs to be penetrated and sometimes, more extra lubrication is needed to make it pleasurable as opposed to painful, but regardless of size, she said she had the capacity to take a wide range of sizes if fully aroused.

Finally, she said that although she can feel the difference there is nothing better than sex with someone you love irrespective of size.