Can women feel size difference

Media
well i am 9x6.5 and we just started using the shane diesel dildo that is 10x7. My wife says the girth is a lot different between me and the dildo and it is only a half inch different in size. She also said that the real thing has give where the dildo doesnt

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last girl I was with really loved my girth. It helped that she was pretty tight as well but her moans would always put me over the top. I can't say for sure that women can feel the difference but her late night booty calls were a good indicator. ;)

My ex-girlfriend said I was much thicker than her previous boyfriend and that she felt "filled up" when we had sex.

Reactions: mib348

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is, I think and have been told, rather unusual as it's girth gradually increases from 5.5" around rim to 6.5" around base. It is 8.5" long and has a slight upward curve (not so unusual).
All the women I have been with have enjoyed (and shown it) the way it gradually fills and then stretches them at their most sensitive parts at full penetration. Every single one has commented on the extra sensations the final girth's stretching gives, both to their lips and to their clitoris. The length, in the right positions, can go into the deep inner fornixes, giving pleasurable and usually previously unknown sensations.

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife says the girth is a lot different between me and the dildo and it is only a half inch different in size.
This. I don't think enough people appreciate that, when it comes to penis size, a half-inch can be a considerable difference, especially in circumference. I'm not as gigantic as some of the guys here, but when I first slept with my wife I was following her ex who was over 2.5" shorter and 1.5" thinner than me. She said the difference was so extreme it was like losing her virginity a 2nd time.