Can Women Liking "bad Boys" Please Go Out Of Style?

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tattoos, reckless driving, disregarding the law, smoking and / or vaping. I hate all of those things that many guys do passionately. However, it seems as if a majority of women find some or all of these "qualities" to be attractive. Other than being taller than them, which has always been importance #1 for ladies, why is it that a majority of women today dislike the "good boy" - ALOT!

I am inkless, strictly adhere to all posted speed limits, carefully follow the law wherever I go, and don't do drugs of any kind. I am non-religious, a huge gossip, have zero friends, and haven't had sex in nearly 4 years, 22 years if I'm not paying for it. I refuse to conform to be what I'm not. My "fake, attempting to be hip" attitude I use at job interviews gets me nowhere. My outward vocal Liberal-ness in a blood red Conservative area does me no favors.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I definitely fall into this category, I've always fallen for what you consider 'bad guys'. I'm a big woman and I've always liked my men to be taller, I like the burly biker look, love tattoos on a man especially when they don't line up anymore cos of a scar (call me weird I don't care). I like long hair, beards and body hair, I like a guy to have attitude and presence, I wouldn't say I specifically like guys who have a total disregard for the law altho the law is often an ass, the type of guys I like are generally just more exciting and outgoing.
I'm a smoker myself so have no issues with that, I'm also a drinker so it kinda figures that I go for guys who also enjoy smoking and drinking, there's nothing wrong with people who grab life by the horns and ride it to the max, life is for living so enjoy it and grab as much as you can from it and just remember there's always someone out there for everyone. X

Reactions: deleted924715

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’ll take inked over a whiny gossip any day. And I’m not attracted to tats. (I see so many bad ones. Good ones get a compliment. But attracted to a person because of ink? No.)

From what I just read, no profile mining, just this post, I see nothing attractive because it can’t be heard over your pity party.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
On that note, by the way... I have tats. Piercings. I smoke weed everyday, drink almost as often, I fucking cuss like a goddamn sailor who was born in a fucking whore house.

Does that make me a "bad boy"? Does that mean I get all the ladies to myself, because women all want bad boys? Bring it on.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved cowboys growing up. I always wanted to marry a cowboy. Cowboys were always the good guys. But I married a bad boy without knowing he was a bad boy. He was a bad boy disguised as a good boy. I was fooled.

I'm now married to a musician. He wasn't a bad boy - he was a rowdy boy, but then I think that might be redundant.

I don't need a résumé in order to date anyone. Our personalities have to sync in some way. Marketing yourself as a good guy doesn't make you more attractive to me.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a tattooed and pierced slutty gal with a resting bitch face that would freeze hell. I have gone for the good boys, the bad boys, the cowboys, the goth guys, the skater boys, the wake and bake gents, the nerdy as fuck guys, the comedians, the gamers, all of this with ladies too. I'm equal opportunity.

I married the nerdy, subby guy who has a singular nerd tattoo, partially pink hair down to his ass and is the comedy I need to survive in every day life. The tattoo and pink hair didn't come until many years after we got married. I was the weird one, he was silly, nerdy and so god damned cute it makes me want to squish his cheeks and call him a good kitty. He's still all of that, just with a flare of pink and a single hidden tattoo. Not a bad boy at all. Bad kitty sometimes, sure, but bratty submissives tend to be bad kittens at times.

Key point to all of those types of people getting time with me, is they didn't bitch and moan about how shitty my preferences in people are.

Your post reeks of incel idiology. The whole whoa is me women don't like me and I'm suck a catch attitude is incredibly offputting.

Your not getting laid in the last four years (or twenty two as you said) has absolutely zero to do with some women liking the bad boy look and attitude, and everything to do with your own attitude. Your failure to see that isn't on the collective female gender.

I get that it's way easier to blame women that you aren't getting laid, cause after all, that's what we're here for. However, you may want to choose a better targeted audience for that.

Silmende

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suspect it has to do with excitement. A "bad boy" is a rollercoaster, doing things you normally wouldn't and that's exciting. While bad boys can get (you) into trouble, they can also be fun.
With age, most women will want a man that's reliable, and that's something most of the bad boys (unless they stop being one) will be not.

Your complaint about not getting sex is irrelevant to the "bad boy"-discussion. If you're willing and able to bring something to the table and daring enough to ask someone out, chances are you will be able to build a relationship (that may include sex).