Can women make thier boobs bigger??

woodbase

Experimental Member
Media
Well my limited knowledge, of the human female breast says the only a woman can make her breast large, is get pregnant or breast implants. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Birth control pills can have that effect on some women. I had a lingerie model ( I design mens and womens underwear) that I had used for a long time. She had perfect 34B breasts. One day she came in for a fitting and as soon as her bra came off, I was shocked. Her breasts had grown a full 2 cup sizes within a couple of weeks. She told me the reason, and how happy she is that this happened to her.It was a good thing she started to take the pill, because with her face,body, and huge breasts, I don't know how anyone wouldn't go crazy for her.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, a woman can make her breasts larger - it's called gaining weight. I went from a DD to a G during a bad spell a couple of years ago when I fell off the fitness wagon. Bad thing is that I can't get it to reverse. When I was younger I could move cup sizes up and down. Doesn't react that way anymore. <sigh>

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Breasts are made up of adipose tissue and of course the mammary glands for making milk when breast feeding, underneath that is the pectoral muscle group. So if women want to make their breasts bigger they can do lifting exercises to increase muscle mass, however women are not known to have bulky muscle mass like men, so the increase will not be very much, you can cause the mammary glands to be engorged to produce milk by increasing the hormone lactin, and this can be done thru medication, but you would also have to pump your breasts like you would if you were nursing to keep from first being painfully full, and secondly to keep the hormone affects going, become a donor of breast milk for babies in the hospital. The last way is the one known by everyone, Breast augmentation or implants....Or I guess if you want you can get obese and add more adipose (fat tissue) but then again that goes to places you don't want, I don't recommend the gaining weight. There is your ways to increase breast size...

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Estrogen therapy or testosterone antagonism will do it. Fat transplant is already being as an alternative to ye olde implants and stem cell enhanced transplant is being tested. If I was a flat chested woman, I would try to get a spot as a test subject for that because it would be free or get tested for hormone levels. Implants can make the biggest size change immediately, which I guess is the reason they are still the most popular (plus a good dose of ignorance).

D

deleted395785

yeah. drink beer. eat lots of cake and cookie. skip baking them and eat cookie dough. boobs, as well as butt hips thighs and tummies grow too. even heard it makes men boobies grow