Can women tell if a guys got a big one?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_insideoutside, Oct 15, 2005.

1. B_insideoutside

B_insideoutside New Member

I used to have this girlfriend who craved big cocks. Now I'm not big, actually at just over 5 inches pretty small.. but have been open-minded to know that when I'm with a girl, she's probably going to want a much bigger cock and have on many occasions let the girlfriends enjoy that. But anyway this particular girlfriend I had a while back, she could always pick out guys in a club and said they'd have big cocks. I never believed her but sometimes she'd go up to them and talk and end up in a corner with them or outside with them and confirmed how big they were.

Was that just luck or can women tell if a guy's packin'? What about if a guy is small?

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

There are things that are "indications" but no real rules that apply in all cases. Oddly enough, I've met guys all over the spectrum on body size, hands/feet, race, even self-esteem issues. Mostly, I think if a girl says she had big cock radar I wouldn't believe her in the least. Unless she's found over 50 of them I'd say it's incidental.

3. GoneA

Gold Member

If the guy shows them, they can tell.

4. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Ha ha....

Your girlfriend probably did have "big cock radar," but it was because she actually felt the guy's dick or saw it.

I can't speak for all "hung" guys, but I'm pretty easy to persuade to pull my pants down or whip it out. In fact, I did that last night at a club. Girls know simply because a well-endowed guy is usually proud of his appendage and fairly willing to show it off.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

Either she knew the guy had a reputation for being hung (something I'm trying to avoid), felt it or could see it. Plus 7" is probably big to a girl. I doubt she had a cock radar, no one has.

6. dlcs

dlcs New Member

LOL Knight... just had this mental picture of a girl walking around with a weeny little radar dish in her cleavage, twirling around and booping and beeping when it homes in on anything above 6.5".

I had no clue about my guy until a late-night conversation about how he was tired of women being after him because of the size of his penis. Felt the bulge after a make-out session, curiosity was piqued.
    Got really randy after moving a couch one night and we ended up in my hallway with no shirts on and sweat dripping everywhere. Hand-to-bulge contact. Hmm.
    Make-out session on the aforementioned couch. Hand down front of pants. Confirmation. Asked for exact stats. 8"x8.5".

He doesn't look like the "type of guy" (whatever the hell that means) that would have a big lunchbox. Besides, we waited over two months so I know HIM, and I know he loves me, which is infinitely more important to me than whether or not he's big.
    Not complaining, tho.

7. Knight

Knight New Member

LOL Knight... just had this mental picture of a girl walking around with a weeny little radar dish in her cleavage, twirling around and booping and beeping when it homes in on anything above 6.5".

I had no clue about my guy until a late-night conversation about how he was tired of women being after him because of the size of his penis. Felt the bulge after a make-out session, curiosity was piqued.
    Got really randy after moving a couch one night and we ended up in my hallway with no shirts on and sweat dripping everywhere. Hand-to-bulge contact. Hmm.
    Make-out session on the aforementioned couch. Hand down front of pants. Confirmation. Asked for exact stats. 8"x8.5".

He doesn't look like the "type of guy" (whatever the hell that means) that would have a big lunchbox. Besides, we waited over two months so I know HIM, and I know he loves me, which is infinitely more important to me than whether or not he's big.
    Not complaining, tho.
    [post=352335]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Holy shit 8.5" around? Thats pretty big lol.

I'm selling cock radars on ebay. We all gotta make a livin ;) hehe

Anywyay as happened to dlcs, some people just get lucky and get a big penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted