Can you actually overflow with sperm?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I've seen all the show and whatnot of vagina's dripping sperm and claiming to be "filled to the brim", but considering that the vagina is elastic, and there's an entire uterus to fill beyond the canal itself has anyone actually be that full? I would assume it'd take multiple partners if it were possible.

I am honestly convinced it isn't. I mean if we took away the displacement of fluids by the penis itself it's just too hard to do; I mean that is just a lot of sperm!

I'm young; spare with me. I only ask a few questions lately anywho.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Well, firstly,
The cervix repeatedly dips while a woman has an orgasm. This 'dipping' causes the uterus to take some of the ejaculate. I don't know exactly what amount of the ejaculate is transfered into the womb, but I know that it's enough to make a baby or two. So, in short, not all of the semen stays in the vagina.

Secondly,
When not in use, the vagina isn't open. It's just a small tube that is waiting (perhaps hoping) to be filled. It may be able to expand to fit a penis or a load of goo, but doesn't have a constant volume. In other words, it resizes itself to fit it's contents, which means it can be full no matter what the volume of contents is.

Thirdly,
A woman can squeeze her vagina and, basically, empty it. I've been with women who squeezed out creampies, and I have to say that it's a fetish of mine.

I guess the short answer is 'yes'. I don't mean to patronize you, but I would rather over-explain than not.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

When not in use, the vagina isn't open. It's just a small tube that is waiting (perhaps hoping) to be filled. It may be able to expand to fit a penis or a load of goo, but doesn't have a constant volume. In other words, it resizes itself to fit it's contents, which means it can be full no matter what the volume of contents is.

Dear Mr Vagina Wizard,

Jeff Black told me that vajayjay's have teeth inside them, and that I am better off just being gay. Is that true?

-Curiously Confused in Connecticut

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes it will stay full if I continue to stand on my head, when I stand up it will trickle down the insides of my thighs if I don't clap them together and mince my way to the bidet and squeeze my vagina muscles to get rid of the excess and wash up.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Dear Mr Vagina Wizard,

Jeff Black told me that vajayjay's have teeth inside them, and that I am better off just being gay. Is that true?

-Curiously Confused in Connecticut

Dear Curiously Confused,

Vagina Dentata is considered to be very rare. Older women who have lost their teeth could 'gum' you, so they are considered safer. Be warned, however, of false teeth.

--Mr. Vagina Wizard.

"Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard." -- Borat.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was maybe fourteen I watched my uncle's stallion "Thunder" breed one of his mares. Normally I'm not bestial, but that thing's cock must have been two feet long and he must have shot a cup or two of cum in there because some of it did gush out. The veins popping out not only in his dick but like he was about to have an aneurysm and die. I was so hard a cat couldn't have scratched it.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I ejaculate a lot so I have found that it tends to pool in the bottom of the vagina if I don't thrust deep when I cum. My girlfriend says it leaks from her all day long and she wears a pad to catch the cum so I guess it can overflow if you cum enough.