Can you always come with vaginal sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jcurt, Jul 25, 2009.

1. jcurt

jcurt Member

Albums:
    I've always found it difficult to come during vaginal sex - I usually have to finish myself off by hand - any other guys find this as well?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, never. Because of my size and because of the frequency of sex with my wife, I aim to last about 10 minutes or so. I hold myself back and then just relax and go with the lovely delightful sensations. Coming inside and filling your partner with your come is sublime.

I can think of three possible problems. One is condoms, which mask most of the sensations of sex if you are wearing them. While a necessity in many relationships, if you are monogamous and STI-free, you can try different and more reliable birth control. Another is bad masturbatory habits. Vaginal sex is a slippery caress, not the grip of death. If you've been masturbating and rubbing too hard, you may have desensitised your penis. Practice masturbating very lightly with lube on the palm of your hand until you come.

The third thing I can think of is that sex is very intimate, and orgasm is the most intimate moment of all. A man or woman has to put their heart and soul into their partner for those moments of build-up and release. If you hold back in an emotional or psychological sense, then you won't be able to come. If this is your problem, then you need to become part of the moment, and part of your partner, and your partner has to become part of you. It's more than my cock inside you, it's my soul inside you as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted