Can you assess a guy's size by appearance alone?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SteveT, Mar 5, 2007.

1. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    Not sure where else to put this.

Other than looking at a guy's bulge (not always visible depending on clothing), is there a way of "assessing" his size from other physical features.

A new guy at work was in my gym the other day and i was amazed how out of synch my guesses had been at his likely size down below.

Any ideas whether it can be done?

2. mrtoad

mrtoad New Member

Don't think so, if there was then everyone would already know. you can't compare it to another body part because a guy with a small dick isn't going to have 3 inch hands or 3 inches between his thumb and forefinger or any other body size. There isn't any deffinate proportions with penis size liek there is with other body parts, maybe becuase it's entirley blood vessels and skin and theres no bones. I don't know.

3. SteveT

SteveT Active Member

Albums:
    It is interesting how it can be out of proportion to other body parts.

Usually, I have a hunch whether a guy is likely to be bigger than me when soft. Never a clue about what it will be like when it grows for action.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Appearance along can not always be a predictor of penis size. Sometimes it can be quite accurate; but not in all cases. Just a a photo here in the LPSG gallery is not always a predictor of size. Camera Angles and other considerations (Photoshop) can make a difference.

Of course appearance also presents an image. A well presented body, male or female can be a turn on.

5. B_Chris_9_inches

B_Chris_9_inches New Member

Thats the question every women askes :D!!

lol

6. chicagosam

Gold Member

Many have speculated about how much I am packing in the bulge in my avatar! All I can say is, yes, it is as huge as everyone thinks, and I like the way they think.:biggrin1: Sam

Draft saved Draft deleted