Can you auto-fellate?

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First time i touched the tip of my erect peanis with my tongue i was amazed (standing in shower). I kept practising, wrapping my arms round my legs and pulling myself forward, sucking in my gut (could breath normally).
I used to wear a T-shirt puled over the top of my neck so it helped pull me down more (wasnt like their was an instruction manual).
Was able to suck the full head after a month or so of constant practice

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just seeing those photos makes me want to cum...cam2cam any of you self suckers? I am dying to see and hear you give yourself a huge orgasm

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A couple of pics in my gallery. I am not as adept as others, but I can have some real fun doing it. Just licking the head is awesome, as is tapping it against my nose, brushing it against my lips...

It takes some work though. I have contemplated doing yoga to help, but I'm not into it enough for it... Yet :)

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a kid I could really get a lot of my dick in my mouth and I did it all the time. Now I can just lick the head but I still love to do it, and eat my load too.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i can..but the women i've dated all except one HATED IT!!!
it freaked em' out on alot of levels...
but the one who loved it, i would sit on the edge of a chair while she would be underneath me licking my balls...damn,that was a really good summer(1991)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now I've reached the tender age of 60 I can still self suck. But I find the head of my dick still too large (when completely hard and erect) to comfortably get inside my mouth. I can, however, lick and work on my shaft well below the glans penis and that's good enough for me.

It's good to see longtimeselfsucker's self portraits showing he can get more than just the tip of his dick to the tip of his toungue.

Even though years of cock sucking have helped me develop a case of TMJ so bad that I can dislocate both jaws simultaneously without pain, the head of my dick is just too fucking big to stuff in my mouth unless I'm flaccid. Flaccid works fine, until I start getting engorged with blood. One of the things that makes The Squeeze my ideal mate is that he can easily pop an entire medium-large Granny Smith apple into his mouth, pop it back out with nary a tooth mark on it and without missing a breath.

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can. More than anything, however, I have been fascinated with the idea that since I can auto-fellate I should be able to penetrate and lick some clit at the same time, haven't taken the opportunity to try it out yet though.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to be able to get the head of my cock in my mouth. When I found out I could get close I kept on trying until I could get the head in. The one thing I realized though is it doesn't really feel all that good since I can't get much in and it takes so much effort I can't enjoy it.

But I HAVE cum in my own mouth before. The idea was really hot I thought so I would jerk off until I was almost there, bend over and then wrap my lips around my head and lick, which would cause me to cum. I told myself I'd just swallow it for easy clean up (and the idea of it was kind of erotic to me) but the second I shot in my mouth it grossed me out and I went to the bathroom to spit it out. The next time I was horny I thought "ok this time I'll do it. It'll be totally hot" and I was kind of turned on by the idea. I shot my mouth but once again I was grossed out and spit it out.

Then I stopped bothering with it since like I said, it didn't feel all that good since there was SO MUCH effort involved. I've tried sucking myself off recently and I've lost too much flexibility to do it. Where as I used to try really hard and get the head of my cock in my mouth, if I try really hard now, I can barely lick it. Then again, I'm short and very modestly equipped and inflexible.