Can you auto-fellate?

CVCArules

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can just touch the head with my toungue but not suck it. my brother can do a pretty good job. its freaky lol

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have. Not worth the uncomfortable position though, so I don't really try--too much stretching of the back and neck.

max90

Expert Member
Media
I used to be able to self-suck. Did it a couple of times, but that was years ago (think I was around 14 years old). Since then, I grew a lot in height and now I'm not able to do it anymore. Maybe when I excercise a lot...

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I self suck in my dreams a lot, but never in reality, I am about an inch off. I think you have to have a really amzibg physique to do it, I dont.

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can do it on an empty stomach tho I rarely do as it leaves my back feeling kinked up for hours afterwards. when I do do it I can get 3 inches or so in. I told my current gf about my talent and she's dying to see it done. I told her i'll let her watch only as a reward for getting my cock down her throat! god bless her does she ever try to cram it down now :D

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can! I've been doing it regularly for as long as I can remember. See?

nice pics! I've been doing it sporadically since I figured out I could around 13-14 years old. I've been able to get about 2 and 1/2 to 3 inches of the 7.
Tends to hurt my back though. lol Takes time and practice to do it comfortably but it can be a lot of fun :wink:

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only time I can is in my dreams. It seems so real and I say to myself that this isn't so tough and MAN does it feel great. I never cum tho. I have always wanted to be able to suck myself in real life. Self fuck can be kind of fun though.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I havent for ages, well until I read this, and gave it a try... didnt have much luck last night, but tonight I got my tongue over my glans! Used to be able to get the head and some of the shaft in, but I've grown since then, and stopped practising it... gonna try and get back into it now :D

Some pics up in my gallery, anjoy ;)