Can you auto-fellate?

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I lost weight I found out that can touch my foreskin with my tongue if I bend and put my head between my legs. I'm working on being able get my mouth around the head. Never realized I was so flexible.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I can is in my dreams. It seems so real and I say to myself that this isn't so tough and MAN does it feel great. I never cum tho. I have always wanted to be able to suck myself in real life. Self fuck can be kind of fun though.

Same here, all the time, weird. Its like the most natural thing in my dreams.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow Longtime it seems so easy for you !!

I've taken to doing it again more often, and I had some great times last week :)

Pics to come in my gallery (but there are already some on the last page).

As a lad I tried this with success, but never appreciated it. Then by the age that I could appeciate it, I had lost the flexibility.

Alas.

I'm sure I could reach it again with yoga and what not, but I just don't have the determination to do it, lol.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve been able to get the head and part of the shaft in for some time and as Joe average I know how much hard work and dedicated training is required to do it; oh to be one of the lucky bastards! Anyhow, here’s a tip for those that can only just lick their tip: While down there, take a moment to compose yourself then take a deep breath in. As you breathe out, push down and out with your tailbone. The harder you push the nearer you’ll get. Remember though, it wasn’t my idea.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve been able to get the head and part of the shaft in for some time and as Joe average I know how much hard work and dedicated training is required to do it; oh to be one of the lucky bastards! Anyhow, here’s a tip for those that can only just lick their tip: While down there, take a moment to compose yourself then take a deep breath in. As you breathe out, push down and out with your tailbone. The harder you push the nearer you’ll get. Remember though, it wasn’t my idea.

Another secret that I learned in high school is... (this actually works pretty well, but I'm going to go and officially say I don't recommend doing this to cover my ass. this is how I went from licking my cock head to getting the head into my mouth). and just so you know i learned this in high school in PE but it was taught as a "how to actually do better in the flexibility section of the PE test".

sit down with your legs straight out. in PE class, we had a friend stand behind you and push you forward while you leaned back as hard as you can. you can replicate this by just using a wall and leaning hard against the wall. push your back as hard as you can into the wall without being pushed forward (like imagine leaning back as hard as you can without letting yourself be pushed forward). keep on pushing (i'm talking one long continuous push, not multiple pushes back). immediately after you do this you should be able to bend forward a lot more than usual.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm average but i can do it in different positions. Don't know the 'technical' names, though... but it's nothing compared to a real blowjob. I guess i'm just kind of elastic.

merklvin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can lick the tip, sometimes get the head in. When I was like 14 or 15 I could actually blow myself, because my dick was about 7 inches then but i was really short, only about 5 foot 3.

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been able to do it since I was about 12 or 13 but I don't do it much, but one time I had a girlfriend who absolutely loved it so I at least know I can still do it at least.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As a lad I tried this with success, but never appreciated it. Then by the age that I could appeciate it, I had lost the flexibility.

Alas.

I'm sure I could reach it again with yoga and what not, but I just don't have the determination to do it, lol.

That's why pups were invented, to do this kinda thing for you, lol. :biggrin1:

HighHopes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been able to do it since quite young, you cant beat it in my mind..
Love to shoot big load and eat it!!

I would say its possible for most just dont try to do it all at once