can you be turned gay

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whats the go with Supersize and Monster? anyone?
Do you guys know one another????

Monster started talkin trash to me one day an I schooled him. Now he's to scared of me to fight man to man so he sends women and moderators to fight his battles for him while sitting safe on the sidelines.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whats the go with Supersize and Monster? anyone?
Do you guys know one another????
If you look at super's posting history, and look at his most recent activity, take a look at those threads. You'll see that there's a littering of feuding between, most notably, supersized, monster, spoiled princess, and several others.

Basically, supersized is being called out as being delusional for trying to convince the board that the pics in his gallery are of a 14" cock. He's "defending" himself, or at least trying to, among the random insults (with which he's not doing himself any favours) that he's spewing.

jaydar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Monster started talkin trash to me one day an I schooled him. Now he's to scared of me to fight man to man so he sends women and moderators to fight his battles for him while sitting safe on the sidelines.

What sort of trash are we talking about?

I think Monster is hot!
Dont you? :)

jaydar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, Jaydar I don't. How do I know you aren't monster under a new alias or one of his pose? Why ask me if I think he's hot? A red flag is going up now.

I am not monster under alias, i am me jaydar, a complete new member of LPSG.
I was simply reading this thread and noticed the fueding going on with u 2 and simply wanted to know what the deal was, thats all.

Take a chill pill and stop being so paranoid.

What the F**k is a red flag for anyways?????????
Am i in your bad book of f**k that person off!

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not monster under alias, i am me jaydar, a complete new member of LPSG.
I was simply reading this thread and noticed the fueding going on with u 2 and simply wanted to know what the deal was, thats all.

Take a chill pill and stop being so paranoid.

What the F**k is a red flag for anyways?????????
Am i in your bad book of f**k that person off!

No, atleast not yet. I give everyone a fair shake at the beginning.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well thankyou, thats a nice how do you do for a first time post.

I think i might put you in my red book for being so arrogant.

Arrogant!?! Are you trying to start something? I'm warning you. You don't want me as your enemy. Let's just put an end to this foolishness and call a truce.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my friend has told me about how he wasnt gay untill some gay guys convinced him to be by saying how fun it is
i think he was always gay
but it made me think can you turn a straight guy gay or are you born gay

im not homophobic by the way

Gosh, I just feel too lazy to read the entire thread... like so many similar ones... Just roll over and I'll teach you... then roll over again, and I'll teach you in a whole other way! Then you will be GAY!

Or your "friend" will be...

Onan

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being turned gay is rather a strange phraseology.

I would have said that you may now you are attracted to men or women, but still have an attraction to the same sex.

Some people my know that they have no interest in same or opposite sex.

But it is possible, I think, with experience to discover a different side of your sexual life, and then enjoy one more than the other and develop your interests to either gay or straight or bi.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If true, I'd like to know how to persuade a few straight guys I know

It's not some kind of overnight thing. Some people adapt to change more easily than others, and there are plenty of posts on here about straights going gay. I'm sure there are plenty of gays who went straight, but you're not going to hear about it.

If it's not a choice how do you explain bisexuals being attracted to both men and women?

Here is what I wrote a while back:

http://www.lpsg.org/1081515-post79.html

And someone whose opinion I respect:

http://www.lpsg.org/1160274-post53.html

This is obviously not a scientific poll, but not even 75% of gay men believe they were born that way. That says a lot. I would think it would be closer to 100%.

Poll for Gay Men Only

Theres no way a person can be turned gay but, you can turn Japanese.

You remember that song?

YouTube - I Think I'm Turning Japanese

Being turned gay is rather a strange phraseology.

I would have said that you may now you are attracted to men or women, but still have an attraction to the same sex.

Some people my know that they have no interest in same or opposite sex.

But it is possible, I think, with experience to discover a different side of your sexual life, and then enjoy one more than the other and develop your interests to either gay or straight or bi.

Right. "Turned" isn't exactly the right word to be using. It makes it sound too easy, and it's not like that at all.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh, jaydar, if you make a new "enemy" here, don't worry, there's a support group for that. Oh wait, this IS a support group. :rolleyes:

Let's be real, novice. How fucking scared can anyone be of that joke of a 'member' (ooohhh...how Freudian of me!). We definitely ARE the support group. Thank god for a few sane folks.

Just relax and walk by, Jaydar. Sorry you had to experience the weirdness that is Supersized in your early days here. Don't take offense and please don't retaliate too much, unless you're trying to get your Post Count up!!! On the upside, you're finding out who's actually a lot of fun here and who is keeping massive burrs up their asses!:veryhappy:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with DJ and Monster and certainly agree with DJ about Jaydar mmmmm.

Dude! Im sorry i cant post in detail! But im currently on the roof of a mental hospital trying to negotiate with a highly dangerous lunatic called Sandra to release a number of prisoners she has captive up there who include Driferwood and Cigarbabe! Sandra thinks she is the twin of Hannibal Lector, the daughter of God and knows where Princess Diana is hiding out with aliens! She thinks that god has given her a mission to fuck all middle eastern men and circumcise the world's males! Its a highly dangerous situation and the police are closing in on Sandra with stun guns as we speak!