can you crack your pecker

duckfup

Just Browsing
Media
just wondering, cause sometimes, when extremely hard, a push down will result in a popping sound, much like cracking a knuckle.

not always, and not repeatable enough for a party trick, but have been able to do it far as long as I can remember...20 years+

anybody else? or any explanation?

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had that too, the first time i did it, i was like "omg, i broke it" but then found out nothing had happend, but felt good. I cant do it if i try, but if i do it not trying to do it, i can do it. (if that makes any sense)

Franky

Expert Member
Media
This has cum up several times before. I can crack my cock about every 2 hours just by stretching it. It takes about a 20 pound pull and then the ligaments crack and I can't do it again for a while. Sometimes it goes off with a real "pop" and other times it just sort of creaks as the ligaments separate. The feeling of a good pop is great. I do it every time I touch my cock - many times a day.

Franky

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Franky covered this one well....the "cracking / snapping / popping" sensation is indeed occuring within and/or near the suspensory ligaments area. The (inner) penile shaft (an additional several inches of it!) is well-rooted rather deeply within the abdomen and is situated within a "socket" as such as it protrudes outward from our groin area-- held, anchored, and firmly supported by those ligaments. (It's not going anywhere, guys! :D )

The "cracking" noise is quite normal and unharmful...and it varies from man to man. It's frequency of recurring....is unpredictable. Seldom can a man typically get the "pop" to occur twice simultaneously. Often, it takes days to even hear it again! --Strange, uh?

In thinking about it here, it's a shame that that extra couple of inches of shaft all "hidden" up in our abdomens gets so "wasted" (from view) isn't it? ;)

lordduzi: Yes, you can break you penis. Something happens to the corpus collusum(sp), that is the spongy material that fills with blood to give you an erection, and the penis breaks. So be careful.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm... I've never had this happen. I'm wondering if the natural angle has anything to do with it. When erect, I stand out straight, parallel to the floor with perhaps a degree or two uplift. Do you think this is more likely to happen if your angle is upward of 30- or 40-degrees ?

I ask because while no one's explicitly described it, it sounds like you're forcing it downward in order to get it to crack... jest wondering. Thanks.

elcaballo: Cracking occurs when a small air buble pops in your blood, such as knuckles, feet, knees, shoulders. I don't see why it couldn't happen to a penis, since they are after all, filled with blood.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by elcaballo@Aug 1 2004, 10:42 PM
Cracking occurs when a small air buble pops in your blood, such as knuckles, feet, knees, shoulders. I don't see why it couldn't happen to a penis, since they are after all, filled with blood.
Oh my God, no. I'm not a doctor, so this isn't medical advice, but I'm pretty certain if you had air bubbles in your blood you would be dead with absolutely no need for a cracking penis.

Cracking knuckles is caused, more or less, by releasing some sort of gaseous lubicant that helps joints move.

Something like that.

TripodMillenium: Its gasses in the body's OTHER internal fluids.... :p

NorthernStar

Sexy Member
Media
Suprisingly I can pop my penis too. I had thought I was special but I guess not anymore since a lot of guys can do it :( LOL j/k I had told one of my friends about this and he started calling me TP or aka trick penis. Glad to know there are others there. Maybe we should have a popping penis support group. LOL As far as what the reason is, I don't know but I hope it's not gas, cuz I'd hate to have a gassy penis. Now that would stink.

TripodMillenium: No more gas than was already dissolved in the fluids.... :p

suaige: I can do so occassionally, it just happens at times. My old housemate who just graduated from med school and is now a doctor said air is the most popular theory but no one is really sure, and that yes it is the ligaments that make the popping noise.