Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
for me it's only possible through a masturbation session.

The way it could happen was that i was edging a lot at like 9.5/10 before I pop. If I do this long enough it'll be very easy for me to cum. So if I were to neglect my dick for a very short time it could go soft but because I was so close for so long I may not reach full erection before I pop. It doesn't happen often but that's really the only plausible way it could happen for me.

Exactly the same for me! If I edge for quite some time until I'm constantly at the brink of orgasm, then let it go soft and then start rubbing it good while flexing my PC muscle I can cum before getting hard again.
But since I find cumming with a rock solid cock more satisfying than with a soft one I normally don't do that.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can definitely cum while soft. It usually happens when I'm being fucked with a thicker cock or dildo or at just the right angle where the cock hits the prostate. I'll drip at first and then a slowly growing orgasm finally puts me over the edge and I'll spurt out the rest of that big load even when I'm soft.

ImChuck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can think of two times I came while flacid. The first time I was 19, a fresman in college, and met this older women at a bar. Since I lived in a dorm she invited me to her apartment. we got undressed and she started blowing me while I was still soft... not even 5 seconds and I shot in her mouth with s softy. The second time I was having a prostate exam in the drs office. When he put pressure on my prostate I had a good spurt of fluid come down on my pants around the knee. Yes I was flcid and the dr gave me a tissue to clean up.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it, absolutely. Usually happens after I've been hard and skanking around for a couple hours, but don't have a source of sexual excitement at hand. I.e., I want to get off, but there's not much to inspire me.

But the orgasm - very different, but very good in its own distinctive way.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes i have this girl was sitting in front of me on the floor on a dare she reachec her hand up the leg of my shorts and boxers to feel me junk. I was just sitting there she touched my balls at first kinda felt them around then my cock this feeling came over me and i blasted a load in my shorts i was not even erect my friends noticed what had happed and started to laugh. What could i say i laughed along

Reactions: BaddJack

I can cum soft or hard ,I can cum at night I can cum at day, I have even cum while fucking a bale of hay,in a snowstorm I have cum and once on a foggy rainy night I did cum...sometimes I cum asleep and sometimes wide awake...but the best I have ever cum was whilst reading this bullshit .

Reactions: BaddJack

kyle2457

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had trouble getting a hard on. Hell, I couldn't even achieve half a hard on. We kept trying and I started feeling like I had to take a piss. We continued and I eventually came with barely half a hard on.

However, I cleaned up, took my piss, and when I came back I managed to get a boner in a few seconds (and cum again 10 minutes later).

It's not 100% soft but my first "technique" I used to do was to rub my soft dick with my hand on my belly. I reached orgasm and so cum with that. Now I just use a lot more the "normal" technique, but sometimes it's great to get back to the old feelings.