Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Life's too short for it to be shitty. Get out now! This is the one instance where you should listen to your head and not your heart (and heed the advice given).

I know it's not what you want to hear. I'm sorry. Good luck, buddy!

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He uses crystal meth , He uses it like 3 times a day. He keeps saying he wants to quit and become normal. I don't use drug myself and will never touch the stuff. However i am in love with this guy and really want to try Is their any Good / lasting dating experiences out their.

Well, Island...

I hope you realize that you are in love with a Crystal meth user. I truly believe that sooner or later his habit will affect you. I know that you love the guy. You can fall in love with the wrong people, buddy. It happens to everyone. People fall in love with and put their hope into the wrong folks. Sometimes the most fucked up situations revolve and happen around beautiful people we love. It is sad but true.

I always say that anything is possible. He could get into rehab...go through withdrawal...and go through the entire process of quitting. He alone has to do that. You cannot make him.
He also has to maintain his sobriety. But I doubt that he will quit considering the stats for rehabilitation of Crystal meth users. Crystal meth is highly addictive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlZr0trLB9M&feature=player_embedded

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Crystal meth is one of the most addictive drugs out there at the moment. Take it from me, he is going to steal from you anything not nailed down if he has to before he misses his next smoke.

Wait till he actually quits (chances are very slim btw) before getting into any sort of relationship with him. What is very sad is that it's a pretty easy drug to make in a home lab if you have the means. And those who do are all too happy to turn it into a cottage industry.

The smart thing to do is cut this guy out of your life completely, as well as any acquaintances you might have in common.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if he likes getting a little high now and then, some pot or shrooms, then more power to him. but if he's addicted to something as hardcore and debilitating as meth and not actively seeking rehab, then probably best to walk away.

but yeah, i've got no problem dating someone who likes a little recreational high. ;)

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been doing some research on this drug and it does seem like a aweful drug. Don't think a relationship with this guy right now is a good idea. He did ask me if he can move in with me when my current house mate leaves at the end of the month. I did say yes but now starting to regret it. I don't see him stealing from me as he very wealthy.

I want to help him, just don't know how but it seems like he will prob drug him to death according to website { Very Sad} he prob never hit a low enough money to pay for his habit. I feel so helpless , Why do people use drugs in their Life?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd even back out on the letting him move in deal. even if money and stealing aren't a concern, that personality type isn't going to be healthy to be around and the kinds of people he's most likely to associate with aren't the ones you want to have over for chips and game night, y'know?

Reactions: DaavidseeksGoliath

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do you know he's not wealthy from selling meth? See my post above. Change your mind on this now. If he's so wealthy he could live anyplace. You do not want to live in a drug factory.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Dating someone who's a heavy drug user is hard if you're not a user as well. Then again, how many relationships and marriages turn bad without drugs? It's all a crapshoot. Good luck to you. Find someone else closer to your style if you want a better chance of a lasting relationship. Opposites attract.....for a month or two.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone who smokes weed every day? Been there and that's no problem, or at least doesn't need to be. An alcoholic? Been there, too, and I could stand it for only a few months. Someone who does crystal meth three times a day? Run in the opposite direction as quickly as possible.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
years ago I was seeing a guy and about 3 months into dating I found out about his tina use. I wasn't at all pleased. I told him I didn't care what he did when he wasn't around me as long as it didn't effect or affect being around me. within that month he canceled 3 dates, 2 of which I nknow were after effect of his partying. I said see ya.
over the next 3 years I'd heard he lost an awesome job at a major network, his car and his nice apartment. I saw him late one afternoon, quivering, filthy and looking gaunt. He didn't recognize me.
but there is a better ending. a couple years later I ran into him, clean and sober for near a year. We exchanged numbers and a few phone calls but that's where I've left that involvement.
Perhaps, had I been around things for him may have been different those several drug years, but probably not ( I'm kind of a rescuer - and learned not to be a martyr about that).
about the only drugs I tolerate, and only in social moderation are pot and alcohol.
Life's way to short to and much too interesting to go through it high.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
regular recreational use of pot is fine by me, pretty much anything else is a no no. I'd much rather have a significant other that smokes weed from time to time than someone who drinks on a regular basis.

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for all your advice guys , i have just advertised the room in my Apartment , but now i have tell him he can't move in , I feel absolutely terrible doing this. Good Accomodation is scarce, I am use to all the cancellations from our frienship but i am a easy going guy so i can handle that.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I knew a man who worked the night shift at an emergency room in a New York Hospital. He said of all the drug users he'd seen, meth and cocaine were the worst and took deep tolls on whoever used them: mind and body and reasoning. They aged faster. The drugs don't have a point like pot or booze where the user can simply fall asleep or pass out. They keep going. When they pass out from exhaustion, they might die or become ill if they can't wake up and take care of themselves.

Better let him know as well.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if he has money then he could hire someone able to run business.
if he loves you then he'll get himself straight before moving in.
make him prove that he loves you more than the drugs.

all druggies claim they want to get clean.
without actions these words mean nothing.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just loooooove how some members put smokers in the same group as heroine addicts!
Yes, tobacco is highly addictive, but i know that i won`t sell my mom`s TV for a cig!!!
Please, some of you!!!
Get your FACTS str8!
Cigs are BAD, we all know it, but they don`t make you murderous!

Last edited:

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
He uses crystal meth , He uses it like 3 times a day. He keeps saying he wants to quite and become normal. I don't use drug myself and will never touch the stuff. However i am in love with this guy and really want to try , Is their any Good / lasting dating experiences out their.

if you said pot i say no problem. but that stuff is nasty. I never tried it but know enough to stay away from it. just google methe users, photos and you'll see what you going to get.