Can you Deepthroat?

RockStaR Cock

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am just curious to see if any women out there can deepthroat. Please just be honest. Lots of women say they can but I have never had it done to me. Im sure there are some here...How many ladies can deepthroat 6" length and average or a little about average girth? If so, is that an easy size to deepthroat or about all you can force down or what? Let us know.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can, depending on the guy's size. My BF is one of the few that I haven't been able to deepthroat completely but I think I come pretty close. It's girth that causes me problems - I don't want to cause discomfort with my teeth.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can, and it is a nice addition, but my regular dick sucking is superb, so I only throw in deep throat for variety of sensation or, if not too long or thick for me, because he's never experienced it before.

6 inches w/ average girth is, IME, easy to deep throat.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can, and it is a nice addition, but my regular dick sucking is superb, so I only throw in deep throat for variety of sensation or, if not too long or thick for me, because he's never experienced it before.

6 inches w/ average girth is, IME, easy to deep throat.

Exactly - and I completely agree. :cool:

cutefreckles88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have said yes before seeing some of the size on this site but now not sure could do many have seen here. Guess have only been with average or smaller guys so far.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have had one girl be able to go all the way with me. my wife cant its the girth that gets her she says.... but honestly i dont like it I find it uncomfortable