Can you describe a prostate orgasm

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful. For me, Prostate orgasms are excruciatingly painful. Like being electrocuted over and over. Plus the extra intense spasms in my genital region tend to cause tearing in the Urethra (piss tube), which makes it hard to pee for WEEKS after...

Just a word of warning... x

-LUM-

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Be careful. For me, Prostate orgasms are excruciatingly painful. Like being electrocuted over and over. Plus the extra intense spasms in my genital region tend to cause tearing in the Urethra (piss tube), which makes it hard to pee for WEEKS after...

Just a word of warning... x

-LUM-

Hi LUM,

Can you tell us what you did to give yourself these excruciating painful prostate orgasms? I am interested in knowing.

Thom./BigGlansDC

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only effective... or mostly effective... if you have penile stimulation at the same time.

Try it while jerking off. Touching the prostate alone, might might not illicit a reaction at all.

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just happened to me yesterday. A bi buddy of mine was over and we decided to fuck. I hadn't been fucked in literally years. When he started moving his cock in and out the feeling was incredible. I looked down and saw that cum was oozing out of my hard cock without me touching it. I started to jerk my cock and the explosion was the most intense orgasm I've ever had

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just tried shoving my ring finger in... am I doing it wrong?

Sadly yes, there are plenty of excellent guides to matrubation and anal sex if you search around on the site. But the best three tips are too:
  1. Use Lube
  2. Be in "The Mood" - it might be different for some people
  3. Go Slow and speed up as you would like
  4. Don't force anything
  5. When you're in there, search for a bulb about the size of a penut as you move inwards

Achieving Prostate Orgasms in a nutshell

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah I just realised that lol apologies I'm new
Welcome! IMHO there's nothing wrong with posting to an old thread with new info or questions, but if you need to ask someone who posted a while ago, first click their user name and check the pop up box to see if it shows a "last seen". If it doesn't, try clicking their profile to see if they show postings, for their last post. Also note that prefixes before a user name usually indicate a deleted or banned account...if mine was "B_itsall4kim", that would mean my account was banned.