Can you do "hands-free" urinating?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey! How many of you dudes are well endowed enough to pee without having to use your hands (except for taking it out and putting it back in again)?

In other words, is it big enough and long enough just to "hang" there by itself while you urinate?

I've seen guys doing this, and it looks really hot! And I think they're doing it in part hoping that other men nearby will notice. Some of them even lean back slightly to make sure the other guys see it--or they put their hands on their hips or behind their backs while they pee.

Ever seen this done? Can you do it yourself? Would you do it??

I'd like to hear from you if you can do it or have seen it. Thanks! :smile:

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I do it all the time. Not really to show off, but just because it is easier, more natural, and convenient for me. For one thing, it keeps the hands free to do other things like hold reading material or adjust my tie. (Quote from a friend in grad school who observed me flipping the pages of exam study notes while I was pissing at a urinal hands free but who was not positioned where he could see my penis: "How are you aiming?" I laughed it off, surprised at the realization that men with shorter penises need to use a hand to aim other than when writing their names in the snow. Never thought that much about it before.)

One exception: Being short in height, I have encountered a few urinals that are mounted so high they require me to hold my dick up--or even stand on tiptoe--to avoid having it draping over the rim--yuck! One was so high I even had to bend it up and over, like a periscope! (If you're wondering, no, that did not work very well as far as letting the stream flow.)

At the other extreme, in a BBQ joint in Texas I encountered a urinal that was mounted very low and had a sign over it: "For Kids and True Texans." That one worked just fine for me. :smile:

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep! Hands free and love it! But I think it helps that I am cut? Do uncut guys have to hold their foreskin back?
Interesting that you ask that. I've told a story elsewhere on here about how one day a needle-sized spray went over someone standing next to me when I didn't pull my foreskin back. No-one ever told me that I should retract my foreskin yet even with it pulled back, I still make drips sometimes.

Yeah, I just killed the chance of anyone getting in touch with me here, didn't I? lol :biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well endowed has nothing to do with that, it could be a function of the urinal design. There are those urinals that extend all the way to the floor, those are kinda hard to miss hands free regardless of what size you are. The smaller urinals that hang above the floor, you'd almost want your pecker to point at it and smaller would work better in that regard. As for an actual toilet, don't ask me how, but men miss those when they're sitting on them. They urinate like Shaq shoots free throws, "off the front of the rim".

That's one of my pet peeves, the @ssh*le that pisses all over the toilet seat, when they clearly should've been using a urinal and then they leave the mess for the next guy that needs to use the stall.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey! How many of you dudes are well endowed enough to pee without having to use your hands (except for taking it out and putting it back in again)?

In other words, is it big enough and long enough just to "hang" there by itself while you urinate?

I've seen guys doing this, and it looks really hot! And I think they're doing it in part hoping that other men nearby will notice. Some of them even lean back slightly to make sure the other guys see it--or they put their hands on their hips or behind their backs while they pee.

Ever seen this done? Can you do it yourself? Would you do it??

I'd like to hear from you if you can do it or have seen it. Thanks! :smile:

I can do this. Why would you even need to use your hands? Does your penis point up?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

??? I'm trying to imagine a case in which you would have to use your hands. Even if they're small, don't dicks sort of point outwards? I like the hands free mode, for all the reasons. I don't understand what possesses some guys to want to hide their dicks. Seems unnatural to me. Unguylike.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Yep! Hands free and love it! But I think it helps that I am cut? Do uncut guys have to hold their foreskin back?

I rarely pull mine back unless I'm peeing outside. That way I can keep maximum control over the flow. If I retract and start to pee and I'm not totally flaccid then I get a second, minor stream from the bottom of the urethral opening, that is uncontrollable. At a urinal you tend to get a very slight swelling, just from the embarrassment factor, which is enough to make it a very bad idea to retract my foreskin in such circumstances, unless I want to wash the feet of the guy standing next to me. :eek:

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I take it out, let it drop, pee, shake and put it tuck it back in. If I have to hold it, it's because i have a bit of an erecttion starting and I don't want to hit the back of the urinal....