Can you do "hands-free" urinating?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tsk!

Like men don't miss the pan often enough even when they ARE holding them!

LOL

Man, More like *CRY* vs LOL... Have worked in bars, restraunts... and... yah... enough eeediots figure it's like windows.. Point and click...

Then again, some of the nastiest stuff I've seen was in women's washrooms. How the hell do THEY pee all over the seat, etc???

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't use urinals. I tend to ruin them:

What a water canon. Reminds me of a story about a fellow at work, he and his neighbor got into a domestic squabble over unsightly objects on one another's properties. Whether it was intentional or not, the co-worker's neighbor scheduled the sprinkler system to go on at an ungodly hour of the night and the sprinkler head was directed at the co-workers bedroom window. So in the middle of the night, every night, the sprinkler system would come on and nail his bedroom window waking him up. He described it as a water canon. :biggrin1:

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep! Hands free and love it! But I think it helps that I am cut? Do uncut guys have to hold their foreskin back?

No problem here, just let it hang, and for the foreskin, I just pull it back before I start, and yes, have caught others going to the side to take a look. It's all good.

Peace

osxwrangler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend not to hold my peter when I pee.

I have a friend that like pranks. I was standing at the urinal in the theatre after a movie the other day. I had to pee so bad I thought I would pop. I was standing there with my elbows resting on the partition - eyes closed just letting loose in bliss. That boy came up behind me - grabbed my middle belt loop and shook me as hard as he could.

It caused me to piss everywhere left and right. He thought it was so funny. Ha! It wasn't. :-( Pissed on the legs of my jeans and boots. I know to watch the little fucker now. He won't do that again.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep! Hands free and love it! But I think it helps that I am cut? Do uncut guys have to hold their foreskin back?

It all depends on how tight the foreskin is. If the foreskin is loose and will stay behind the corona, once it's back there, there's no problem. There are times that, even with my foreskin on the head, the stream is straight, but I usually retract it before starting my stream, just to make sure. And, as for pissing "hands-free", yeah, I usually do just that.

WhenBrosAttack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, sometimes I'm in the flop it out and go camp, no hands needed, but I didn't realize some guys needed to hold it, I thought it was optional for everybody. Foreskin never a problem, I leave it as is.

Yeah can do it !! but i like to hold so i don't do it very often!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wasn't going to comment on this, but what the hell...because soft I STILL have a curve in my dick, that tends to aim the pisshole more FORWARD than DOWN, plus my balls tend to "prop up" my dick a bit much of the time, no, I have to aim it or it goes OUT, not DOWN. I can go hands free, but only in a urinal that hangs on the wall such that it is completely in front of me.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes you pull the foreskin back first. Has to do with hygiene. And who can't piss without using hands. U do have to be careful if you are nude and the pants aren't kinda pointing you out a little. Cause if you are nude and hang str8 down you will piss on your feet.

ticker2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I don't understand what size has to do with this??? I think it feels weird to hold it...I just let it out and it does the rest. Maybe someone can explain to me what's so difficult about pissing that they NEED to hold on to it?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe someone can explain to me what's so difficult about pissing that they NEED to hold on to it?
One reason: angle of the dick. When flaccid, my dick is straight but angled to the left. Moreover, uneven balls amplifies that even more. To pee w/o holding, I'd have to turn so that I'm at about a 45 degree angle to the urinal. I've done it that way but it's easier to hold the dick! Or least push on its left side with a finger.

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i dont hold on to it, its like a wild firehose goin nuts, kinda like hank/charlie in me myself and irene, nothing leaves dry LOL

i stand back at public urinals so i have to aim, the smell is foul, all public washrooms are foul, guess it doesnt help my olfactory is overactive