Can you do "hands-free" urinating?

I don't usually have any trouble aiming, even hands-free. You can just move your hips around....

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i did not realize there was anybody who actually needed to do more than just flop it out and start urinating. maybe somebody with a long foreskin i guess.

ever have your woman handle your penis while you urinate? they love it. they have fun aiming. i call it "steering".

Sam1070

Experimental Member
Media
I do "hands-free" quite frequently. I was of the impression that most men did. I am cut. That might make some difference.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I can do it, but it is not a hobby of mine, nor is showing my skill to others...

Now that you say that i can because i am big, i promise to take more into consideration it :-D .

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
really pisses me off to have to use a stall and some arrogrant ass hole has pissed all over the seat, Too bad that he couldnt use a urinal like what they made off, or we should be able to take the guy and wipe the seat off wtih his face. and he too much of a pussy that cant pee if anyone around.

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can do it but hate using urinals,never understood the need to stand next to someone while peeing.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes... i can easily do handsfree. often do at home... and i don't miss. this time of year is especially popular for this activity as its cold season and i can blow my nose and pee at the same time. multitasking. true.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never actually hold it when I pee. It more or less always protrudes out far enough, and hangs at a good angle, that the pee goes where it needs to. Once and a while, if it needs a little direction, I steer it a bit by pressing my fingers on the pelvic area above my penis.

Of course, sometimes the cute boy standing at the next urinal just insists on holding it for daddy....

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am cut also and have wondered if uncut guys pull their foreskins back to pee. My last partner of 8.5 years is uncut, glad that's over. I much more prefer a cut cock any day.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
yup, I can do it hands-free without any problems, but I usually have my hand down there anyways for the infamous "shake".

Another thing about peeing is I'll be in the restroom with everyone else and we're all doing our business. And of course the sound of everyone pissing is the most present. I've noticed while staring at the wall listening to everyone else that I finish off a bit different than other guys. I'll still have a 'loaded gun' that I need to uh....discharge. Basically my uretha still has a lot in it, but to fix this I like to give a good strong kegel-style contraction and then I'm good to go after a quick shake. Where sound comes into it is I stop peeing, and then I'll make a big *splash* (for lack of a better term) as I kegel out the rest. I'm pretty much alone in this, but was wondering if it was something larger guys have to deal with. Sometimes people give you a weird look as you're walking out of the restroom - wondering what the hell that last rush-of-piss thing was all about.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
always just flop it out and let it hang, enjoy the looks of the envious guys. There is one exception and that is when the urinal is too high off the floor and the water is cold I have to hold it up and out of the water.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey! How many of you dudes are well endowed enough to pee without having to use your hands (except for taking it out and putting it back in again)?

In other words, is it big enough and long enough just to "hang" there by itself while you urinate?

I've seen guys doing this, and it looks really hot! And I think they're doing it in part hoping that other men nearby will notice. Some of them even lean back slightly to make sure the other guys see it--or they put their hands on their hips or behind their backs while they pee.

Ever seen this done? Can you do it yourself? Would you do it??

I'd like to hear from you if you can do it or have seen it. Thanks! :smile:

Well yea, I never thought it was any sort of rare feat; I've been doing it a long time.(no pun intended)

milforddude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust me guys. Its nearly impossible for a little dick guy to pee hands free, without pissing all over the place.

Average size when hard, but when it soft its really small. Have to stretch it out to pee.

The benefits of having a big one. Not only can you impress the world as a sex god, but you can pee hands free too. You don't know how good you have it !!