Can you do "hands-free" urinating?

milforddude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever since I have read this post - I check to see if anyone is "hands-free". It's not very often. Hence - the actual number of hung guys out there....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I KNEW IT!

Speaking as a woman who ends up dating or at the very least using the toilet after you men. I always suspected from the errant drops and pee puddles on the floor that you didn't hold or even touch your cock while peeing. Women talk about this frequently and angrily; and we have surmised by the abstract floor and wall piss art which you leave, that you also shut your eyes. We implore you, since most of you would never dream of cleaning the bathroom, take pity on those of us who do.

Please, for the love of God, STOP!
Hold Your Cock When You Pee!

NOTE: I haven't done the math so I don't know exact percentages, but I'm guessing at least 90% of ALL MEN gay, straight, bi, transgender do the hands on hips, eyes shut, pee thing. THIS MUST STOP!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always do hands free pissing, proudly thrusting my cock out in front of me,hands on my hips and let it flow!
I always get looks!!! Love it.

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm able to, but I usually hold it with one hand. It's a habit, and feels comfortable. And yeah, I pull the foreskin back, but it stays that way, so I don't need to hold it all the time.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes for God's sake please hold and take aim! I hate cleaning up everyones piss because guys don't pay attention to what their doing! I could piss standing up also, its great in the woods but it sucks in the house! Too much mess guys!! njgt466 said it perfectly!!!

bassdude8

Just Browsing
Media
These post have me ROFL! Its great! Of all the things to talk about its hands free urination! The original question was..can you do "hands free" urination. Well to answer that question is..Yes. Every human being in the world can do hands free. Mom, dad, well not mom cause she's not here anymore, but all my relatives, babies, old people in nursing homes, astronuats, my ex, black, white, religous people, hell Saddam pissed himself hands free when his neck snapped! rats, cats, even my little dog Chloe. Granted with hands free some people might get wet and chaffe, but nothing a wash rag and a little lotion wouldn't take care of. Might be a little extra laundry also. Ya know, thats what makes amarica great is the Freedom to do hands free whenever you want, wherever you want! Just remember if its in public, be prepared to spent the night in jail! Well I guess that covers hands free urination.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can ,but it moves around alot,so I wind up peeing on my leg.
Is it because of the pressure from you pee; you know, like a garden hose when you turn on the tap and then have to go running after it as it snakes it way up the garden threatening everyone like an unruley serpent:smile:

utenkobig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not consider myself hung ( 7.25" x 5.5" erect) but I can pee without holding my dick whenever I have a good flaccid or semi-erect especially in the morning.

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting realization here. I actually thought that all guys just point and pee hands free. Holding is just for accuracy over the commode.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I pee hands free sometimes. Not a regular habit.

If my cock is semi-hard, I can pee hands free easily without missing the toilet. Not a drop on the toilet rim. (I always raise the seat before peeing, and I don't understand why other guys don't. :tongue: ) But if completely flacid, I hold it to keep the aim true.

Last week, I was pissing into a toilet hands free and a friend of mine noticed. He said he could never do it hands free because his penis would flop all over the place. For the record, he told me he was 4 inches hard, and that was the first I ever heard of modest men always needing to aim.

nicks8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
easy i do it all the time its great cause you can blow your nose at the same time who says men cant multi task!

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my pet peeves is when using a stall after some arrogrant ass hole used it to pee, because he dont want anyone to see his weeinie and spray all over the seat and then leave it for someone else to wipe up, If you cant raise the seat then use the urinal.