Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...is it big enough and long enough just to "hang" there by itself while you urinate?

What's "big enough" to let it just hang there? I am by no means hung, but I urinate hands free into a commode, urinal, and outside all the time. Occasionally I have to aim into a commode as my flaccid length keeps the head at an angle not conducive to hygiene (i.e., urine all over the wall, seat, and floor). However, at a urinal or outside, it's just more comfortable to go hands free and let the little guy point wherever he wants to.

Like others' who have posted, I'm not big into showing off at the urinal. There's just something a bit creepy about being checked out while I'm taking a piss.

SHR

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I do. I mentioned this in another thread some few weeks back, but didn't know this one existed on the topic till today. It hangs down free'n'easy and no problem. Foreskin retracts all the way automatically every time I pee. Sometimes in frivolous mood I'll text message at the same time. It's what you call nonchalant.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like trigun, I never thought that anyone couldn't do this, until I worked with a guy who repeatedly mentioned that he worked with someone who did this all the time (in the contect of wall street hot shot stories). Finally, I asked him what the big deal was. He did a double take and didn't say anything. Until, that is, I was out for a party night with him, his girlfriend, and her friend. Well, her friend was there as she was a size queen and he had told her he suspected I was well-hung. The upshot, she was well-satisfied (although she became a near-stalker) and the guy I worked with kept trying to set up scenarios where he'd get to see me nude. He never did' I began to dislike him for business reasons, his girlfriend broke up with him, and about 3 months later, she asked me out on a date. I never went there, but it was tempting!

Reactions: BigDee3

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Then again, some of the nastiest stuff I've seen was in women's washrooms. How the hell do THEY pee all over the seat, etc???

OMG I have wondered the same thing! The bathroom at my small office is unisex, and there is this one chick who sprays piss all over everything. When you lift the seat there are drops of piss all under it, and the top of the bowl is covered in piss. It even gets on the floor sometimes.

It was such a mess I honestly thought one of the other dudes that works there was going in the bathroom and taking a piss without lifting the toilet seat. Then one week all the other employees were all gone to a meeting and it was just me and this hottie chick in the office. I know the restroom was clean when I got there and mid morning I went there to take a dump (shortly after this girl had been in there to pee) and the toilet seat was covered in piss...then I realized that it was NOT one of the other dudes that was always making this mess but this FUCKIN HOT blonde chick. I would not have made this big of a mess if I had been totally drunk and pissed in the toilet without lifting the seat.

I honestly wonder if her cooch is deformed or something? :confused:

Last edited:

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I'm naive - I thought all guys could do that, unless their penis is so small it's inverted or something. I've done handsfree all my life unless I have to pee while I have a boner, then I sit on the toilet and point it down and wait for the wood to begin subsiding before peeing. At a urinal, I usually put at least one of my hands on my hips, sometimes both hands, after pulling "Big Al" out my fly, and let him dangle.

Reactions: lttle1

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can do hands free. but i have foreskin, so id rather make sure that's pulled back a little so i dont piss all over the place. lol

lots of guys have problems putting the lid back down.. i say, be glad we put it up in the first place! at least i do anyways.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I do it sometimes when I'm outside and don't want anyone to know i'm pissing. My neighbor likes to hold long conversations with me at our fence which is wooden. When he gets into one of his long monologues I just prop myself up the gate and sometimes I'll have to piss. He's long winded so I never want to be rude so I've learned how to just reach down and unzip my fly and pull my cock out and I'll just stand at the fence and piss while he's talking. He never even knows that it's happening because the grass muffles the sound. Of course with me being outside in nature i'm not worried about my stream making a mess. When I'm inside I instinctively grab hold and aim but I'm sure if I position myself correctly I could piss without having to hold my cock.

Reactions: HornyBator

I always try to piss hands free just stand there and let my piss flow

Reactions: diver6

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhh I have a long hanging soft one and you cannot pee hands free when it's hanging. Otherwise it will pee straight downward on your legs or pants. I've seen guys pee hands free and I think it's because they have a small dick that points outward. The kind of small dick that doesn't reach past your balls.

Only time I can pee hands free is in the shower.

Reactions: diver6