Can you edge too much?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JonZ said:
I'm basically an edger. I also prefer it to cumming most times.

I usually go a few days w/o any stimulation, then about 3-4 days edging...I always have lotsa precum. I usually shoot about once a week and its a good amount of cum. Plus I drink water all the time and eat fish once a week.

zikes.. .child why torture thineself.

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
I decided to give edging a try after reading about it here. Right now I don't have the self-control to go for several days. So far, the most I could do was 2 days--edgng for about 20-40 minutes 2-3 times each day. This morning I had to let go and it was a heavier load than usual.

Does drinking water help produce larger loads?

Jackoff Jr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm trying something here...

Been edging for about 4 days now... including 2 or 3 times a day. What I've noticed, whether jerking off... or having actually sex... edging too much results in not necessarily more ejaculation.

Curious if anyone else has had the same result.

Plan on doing it a bit more... starting with a maca, goat weed, lecithin regimine.. and seeing just how much I can really shoot out... we'll see. If I'm solo, I'll try to video for ya'll.

Curious otherwise...

You've been edging for 4 days now and I've been edging for about 45 years but never heard of the term until about a year ago. Yes it will increase your load somewhat if you edge for about an hour but not in a significant amount. It will also increase the velocity of the first few squirts. Another thing you might want to try in shooting "partial loads". I learned to do this by accident about 20 years ago and have done it when masturbating or having sex with a woman. What you do is get real close to shooting your load and then very abruptly stop stroking it and if you time it just right you can shoot a little bit of your cum without having an orgasm or shooting the whole load. I love doing this on a womans titties and belly and then lick it off and kiss her giving her a "cum kiss". It's extremely erotic and makes me a lot hotter. When jacking off I have shot 4 or 5 partial loads when edging before shooting the whole wad, or whats left of it. :rolleyes:

standarddeviation

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get blueballs from edging. I also get a huge increase in the amount of cum that I produce. Gave the wife a real surprise last week. Looking forward to it again when she gets back in town tomorrow. My balls are pretty blue ...

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find that edging increases your load volume, but doing it over a few days does add to it. So if you edge for 2 hours, three days in a row, and on the fourth day jack and cum in 5 minutes, you will not notice a significant boost over just not cumming for three days. I believe it gets absorbed back into the body.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that edging increases your load volume, but doing it over a few days does add to it. So if you edge for 2 hours, three days in a row, and on the fourth day jack and cum in 5 minutes, you will not notice a significant boost over just not cumming for three days. I believe it gets absorbed back into the body.

well put. concur.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love to edge. i can stroke my cock for hours while looking at jack-off material on the net or just looking at my jerk-off magazines. then just putting it back in my slacks for next day. or a couple of hours later. my longest session of edging is about ten hours and i have gone 12 days before i jacked-off.