Can you feel a small cock after being fucked by a big one

D_T_Roll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quick question. My lady and I are into cuckolding. As I am only quite small (about 4.5-5" erect) I am happy for her to be serviced by a bull whenever she feels the need. We quite often engage in sex after she has been serviced and her bull has left. She feels quite a bit looser to me but seems to be enjoying it. My question is would she really be feeling it that much and enjoying it after having a larger cock shorlty before me?

We have plenty of pics and vids for you to peruse and comment on as well, so enjoy :)

tammyluvscum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't see why ,I wouldn't be able to feel a smaller cock inside me after a large one.
I have had the pleasure of having different size cocks n small ones still make m cum.
It helps if it's thick.lol

leman613

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im about the same size as you (4.5 to 5") and 5" around at thickest part. Some women say (not sure if it's just to tease) that they wouldnt be able to feel me after having had sex with a very large man and others say they'd feel me more because they's be swollen. Which is true?

lilconfused

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my husband isn't exactly small but my lover is quite a bit larger and I haven't had a bit of a problem "feeling" my husband after being taken by my lover. If anything, I'm even more sensitive "down there" after my lover and I have sex.:tongue:

Reactions: LoonerUser

englishmale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what are the dynamics of cuckolding, does the cuckold enjoy being humilated and the wife go along with it, or is usually the wife that suggests it ?

SugarLove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what are the dynamics of cuckolding, does the cuckold enjoy being humilated and the wife go along with it, or is usually the wife that suggests it ?

It really depends on the couple and how it comes to fruition... Sometimes its the man, sometimes the woman and sometime both. No real answer to that.