Can you feel it deep?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_hungnate, Apr 26, 2006.

1. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I have a question. I'm a bit on the large side - about 8 in. long X 5.75 around. I'm 23 y/o but I've only been with 3 girls, all semi-longterm. The first 2 would comment sometimes about my size but both said size wasn't a big deal to them. With one of them it was actually hard for her to take me. The woman I've started seeing now is my first venture into dating an older woman - she's 31. The first time she saw my dick she actually said "hell yeah." Now she's always telling me how much she loves my size which makes me feel great and all. My question is this: I did some reading and it says the nerves in a woman's pussy only go back a few inches. I always figured that's why most of the time they don't care about length. But my current girlfriend likes it really deep most of the time. She's always telling me to go deeper and it definitely seems like she feels it there. So I'm curious if girls really do have nerves back there, or if maybe women like it deeper as they get older. The other 2 girls were my age.
    Thanks for the info.
    Nate

2. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

I'm about 6.5" and I hit the end of my wife. Its great and she loves it. Married 30 years and have sex several times a week.:cool:

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, i read about this nerve thing sensitivite going only few inches...:rolleyes: Women can learn to acomodate many men sizes...any woman must exercise pc muscles anyways...each one of us are different as you guys are...

What works for me is deep penetration: bone to bone to the tilt, thrusting thrusting thrusting...than any man for me must go all the way very deep...with nerve or no nerve i'm loving it!!! :tongue: and its my favorite thing...

About being feeling full by his size the best thing for me is the girth and i much prefer to sit all the way in a man and feel the stretch by his good girth or large girth or extra large girth...:cool:

Oh yes...go "deep" as you possibly can (be very hard and keep it hard for a while too) but (please, oh yes...) stretch me by your girth (if you have the girth for that...)...are the best thing for me!!!

Thank you...penis inside is just great !!! :fing02:

4. RideRocket

Gold Member

I think Gisella just had an orgasm...

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well i dont know about the few inches ofr nevrves but when he goes deep and hits hard..i feel it, sometimes good, sometimes bad but i certainly feel it

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Hehehe...:tongue:

My english must be improving... some day gonna try to write erotica...hehehe...:cool:

7. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I can ALWAYS feel my boyfriend inside of me deeply:rolleyes: What a feeling!:wink:

8. cjcxx

cjcxx New Member

nerve endings on the inside surface of the vagina don't go in very far,
    but there are millions of nerve bundles surounding the entire pelvic region, not to mention the vaginal muscles that are being streched as you go deeper. Remember the whole body is one squishy thing and lots of bits press together inside.

....and I hear that if you belt a girls cervix hard enough she might just feel it.

9. Shelby

Gold Member

I thought our entire bodies were covered with nerve endings. Their job is to tell our brains wassup. Some areas just have higher concentrations and they may serve different purposes.

10. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Yeah, Gisella! You speak for all of us. I can definitely feel it deep and love the feeling of being stretched a little. And stretching from good girth really hits the spot. I feel that against my labia and oooh that's the stuff orgasms are made of. :tongue: And you nailed it about the erection too - be very hard and keep it there for awhile! There's nothing like a guy who can last and last, giving me orgasm after orgasm until I can't take anymore. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Whew. OK, as for the question, yeah, I've heard about that nerve thing but ??? I can definitely feel it deep especially if the guy has good girth. And if the guy is long enough to gently tap my cervix, ohh. It's all over then. That's the stuff dreams are made of...
    So hungnate, now you understand why your gf reacted the way she did when she saw your cock. If I'm seeing a guy's cock for the first time without any prior knowledge of it, I feel quite an anticipation. And then when I take his undershorts down and it pops out, and he's hung, my heart skips a beat. In a split second the whole nature of my impending sexual pleasure just took on a new meaning...:tongue: :biggrin1: :tongue:

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is not a part of any normally functioning body which is covered by skin that has no nerve endings. What you read is grossly inacurate (or you misinterpreted it, which is common). It isn't that ther is no feeling deep inside. It's that there is a significantly smaller concentration of nerve endings, and it's a different type of nerve root in the deeper parts of the vagina. The parts closer to the front are designed to respond more to friction, and the parts in the rear are designed to respond better to pressure. This is why a lot of women who like it deep also like it hard/rough or even prefer grinding.

12. Gisella

Gold Member

Bronxy,,,dont know why your using "grinding" expression came to my imagination something like a "jackhammer" effect ...oh man!!! oh man!!! that would be very nice!!! hehehe...:biggrin1:

Stud...we do enjoy girths a lot!!! :tongue:

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jackhammer would be more like pounding. Grinding... think more like mortar and pestle. Think more like constant, consistent pressure. Not on and off like pounding, steady contact. I like both, personally. It is very nice to have that jackhammer feeling! We are in agreement there!

14. Gisella

Gold Member

Like "rubbing" deep inside than...hmmmm constant consisten constant pressure...

We are in agreement with all tha above Bronxy!!!:biggrin1:

Thank U :kiss:

15. bam

bam New Member

The concentration of nerves my only be a few inches in, but when you have nine inches pressing in there, you have nine inches rubbing across those nerves and the deeper he penetrates the more pressure that builds up on those nerves, and then there are the other less concentrated nerves that are getting nudged and pushed and rubbed. As far as the cervix, I had a guy one time who would rock his hips just as the tip was about to hit the cervix and it would turn up infront of the cervix and press the cervix back as he rammed another two or three inches into me, what a felling it was, I almost had an orgasm on every thrust.

16. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

Yeah they can feel it. Do you only feel a knife go in the first few inches? hehe

My previous encounters enjoyed deep penetration. The last one, even would put her hand right down at the base of my penis and enjoyed that, realising I was all the way inside her.

Also, she got stretched, which is funny cos we'd been having sex for close to three months. My penis is thick/er at the base though, and it was only after that time she could take me all the way in without it hurting her, although I had to go slow, and repeated deep thrusting was painful for her. Slow and deep, holding it as far in as possible was great though, she liked to swirl around on it lol.

17. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

My kinda girl ;)

18. bigschlotsky

bigschlotsky New Member

Yeah they can definitely feel it, man. I don't know if age plays any part it in but the gal I'm seeing is 41 y/o and once we're warmed up a bit she wants deeper and deeper. Of course I'm happy to oblige! There's some truth to that grinding thing too. Usually I'll alternate periods of grinding and thrusting and it drives her nuts. So keep hittin' her deep and she'll thank you for it!

19. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Sometimes it feels like my boyfriend is hitting my spine:tongue: It's a great feeling:tongue:

20. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    I've read all the only four inches deep stuff and it never made sense to me - women can feel length. Most if not all would trade it for width, but that's not the question - they can feel more than 4" inside them. Dunno how it works - "I can feel you in my throat" was one of my favorite comments though. She may have scripted that, but I don't think so.

I'm not long enough to hit "bottom" except once - and that may have been the IUD, not the bone, but it was no fun for me!

I also think it is possible for a guy to feel bigger than he looks - maybe that's where endurance comes into play - ladies?

Draft saved Draft deleted