Can you feel it deep?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
I also think it is possible for a guy to feel bigger than he looks - maybe that's where endurance comes into play - ladies?

I'm not sure about endurance making a guy feel bigger than he looks, but endurance sure is a great thing that I say can make up for lack of size to a point. But not all women like guys to last all night. I talked to one of my girlfriends about this. She says 10 mins. of intercourse is great and after that she starts to feel sore. But she also orgasms mainly from clit action. Most of my friends think I'm crazy when I say as far as I'm concerned the longer a guy can last the better. The best sex I've ever had has been with the guy I'm seeing now, in no small part because he has the wonderful talent of being able to stay steel hard for 45 mins. to an hour of near constant thrusting. I don't get sore easily because produce a lot of lube, and frankly I absolutely love those very long sessions. It helps that he's very creative with the thrusting. But I'm sure it helps that I orgasm from straight sex so I really never get bored!

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
if my boyfriend and i have sex for a long session, or that has a lot of hard thrusting, my stomach actually feels sore for a couple of days. not that he literally penetrates that far, but it definitely does something to my nerve endings. so the answer is yes.

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungnate said:
My question is this: I did some reading and it says the nerves in a woman's pussy only go back a few inches. I always figured that's why most of the time they don't care about length. But my current girlfriend likes it really deep most of the time. She's always telling me to go deeper and it definitely seems like she feels it there. So I'm curious if girls really do have nerves back there, or if maybe women like it deeper as they get older. The other 2 girls were my age.
Thanks for the info.
Nate

This was my question/point on the thread I started about a week ago...see "media coverage." The thread kind of flopped so I am glad that you were able to generate more interest here. I have often read "the first few inches" thing and it is just not the experience of many women.....as many of the ladies here have described so wonderfully:smile:

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the feedback. It's nice to know she can really feel it really deep. She seems to love when I bottom out in her and it's a nice boost for me knowing that's something I can give her that a lot of other guys can't.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungnate said:
The woman I've started seeing now is my first venture into dating an older woman - she's 31. The first time she saw my dick she actually said "hell yeah."

I gotta say, that's hot as hell. lol

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by hungnate
The woman I've started seeing now is my first venture into dating an older woman - she's 31. The first time she saw my dick she actually said "hell yeah."

teasedsilly said:
I gotta say, that's hot as hell. lol

Yeah, tell me about it. I felt like I was gonna blow right there. Now I feel spoiled cuz she's always talking about my cock and padding my ego and such. Lucky me, seriously.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gg42 said:
I've read all the only four inches deep stuff and it never made sense to me - women can feel length. Most if not all would trade it for width, but that's not the question - they can feel more than 4" inside them. Dunno how it works - "I can feel you in my throat" was one of my favorite comments though. She may have scripted that, but I don't think so.
backwards. Most prefer girth (at least from what I have read). Length is nice too! But most, if pressed to choose one, would choose girth. But who knows what surveys can be trusted, right?

gg42 said:
I'm not long enough to hit "bottom" except once - and that may have been the IUD, not the bone, but it was no fun for me!
Bone? What bone? There's no bone!

gg42 said:
I also think it is possible for a guy to feel bigger than he looks - maybe that's where endurance comes into play - ladies?

Not in my experience. But that may be purely because I have no preference. Or because I often measure against my hand and already know what the actual size is before the end of foreplay. I'm interested in the responses of others.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I'm not sure about endurance making a guy feel bigger .......... But I'm sure it helps that I orgasm from straight sex so I really never get bored!
Stud Hunter makes a good point here. Most women can't come during intercourse. Or rather, they haven't discovered how. I think guys train themselves to come too quick by wanking hard and fast for quick relief, and to an extent women do the same. ie they focus their attention on their clit and rub like fury with everything clenched until they come. Great. But it's negative training for fucking. The other problem is that if you know your guy's gonna come pretty soon you try to come before he does. The trying to come makes it less likely that you will, etc. etc. (I might seem a bit off topic now, but bear with me.) I was a premature ejaculator as a young stud, but over the years I taught myself how to stay in control and last as long as I want. This has given me the chance to allow my lovers to relax, stop worrying about coming and enjoy the feelings. (This is where we get back on topic.) Having a thrilling first time fuck with someone is great, but the fun really starts when you can relax with each other and enjoy the sensations of love making. Most women are unlikely to come while being fucked unless their finger is whirring on their clit at the same time. They're focusing on orgasm, and it's an entirely clitoral focus. So I try to distract a girl from her usual routine. She might find herself in eye contact with me as I gently move my cock inside her. I might also pound her like a jackhammer for a while, but what I've found works is to get it in deep, and alternate between massaging her clit with the thick base of my cock and rubbing around her cervix with my cock head. I like to kiss her too, and tell her how good she feels to me (strangely, a lot of guys don't think to complement a girl). I let her know that her body is giving me pleasure, but I try to use my imagination, empathise a bit, and guess what might feel good next, for her. I'll invite her to tell me how my cock feels deep inside her. It's often as she tries to describe those feelings that she starts to come. It's a pretty good feeling when a girl comes through fucking alone for the first time, and when she's relaxed and a big orgasm is taking her over, her vagina does some amazing cock massage and makes me start to come too. It's then time to seriously let her have it. Mutual orgasm isn't difficult. It just takes a bit of care and understanding. That, and some cock control.

You can easily reach the cervix with your finger so even a very short cock can nudge it. A long cock goes way past the cervix and stretches the vagina. If it's done unexpectedly it hurts, but if a girl's properly turned on the vagina relaxes to accommodate deep penetration. I'm not big by LPSG standards but I have had sex with a few women who's vaginas had to really stretch to accommodate my length, and a few who could take me to the hilt without being stretched much at all. Everyone's different, and doesn't that make life interesting?
After all that waffle, my answer: Yes. Girls can feel it deep. :smile:
Riven650

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great answer Riven!

Backwards? I said most if not all women prefer width over length:confused: