Can you feel it?

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
I have never started a thread before, so please be patient with this question.

My husband and I were talking this weekend about the volume when he shoots, which came up after shooting on my stomach. I would say it is alot, but he says compaired to some of the videos here that it is a small amount. (Around a couple of teaspoons I would suppose.) I am just not very sensitive so I am not sure even a large amount would make a difference.

Here is my question for women here. (Who I trust to give a straight answer because you have a great deal of knowledge and experience.)
Can you feel your man shoot inside you?

Does it happen always, often, rarely or never?

In your opinion, would feeling him shoot be in you be a direct relationship to the amount of semen he shoots?

Is there a particular position where you can feel it more than others?

It is not that big of a deal, but I am curious. I did ask him about his previous relationships, and he said about 50% of the time the woman could feel it, but wasn't sure.

I know you are busy, so thanks in advance for putting in your two cents. I couldn't find much info already here, so if there is another thread with this subject, thanks for pointing it out.

Renee

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes.

Always.

In your opinion, would feeling him shoot be in you be a direct relationship to the amount of semen he shoots?
In my opinion, no. He ejaculates less than many previous partners, but I rarely felt it from them and I always do with him. I think his contractions are just stronger, maybe?

Missionary

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. My main guy prefers to shoot ON me, and the rare times he shoots in me, I'm too busy enjoying his spasms. Other guys wear condoms, so this is not something I would be able to feel.

As above, never.

No idea.

N/A

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. My main guy prefers to shoot ON me, and the rare times he shoots in me, I'm too busy enjoying his spasms. Other guys wear condoms, so this is not something I would be able to feel.

As above, never.

No idea.

N/A

Ditto! (feeling lazy tonight)

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media

Yes. I feel the penis reaction more than the 'liquid' itself. It also depends on the man, as to how intensly his penis 'convulses' when he's cumming. Some men I've been with also seem to involuntarily 'thrust' a little harder when they cum. Sometimes there's a degree or two difference in semen vs vaginal temperature. That also allows me to feel more.

There are sometimes when I know a man has ejaculated and I feel the act of the ejaculation, but don't feel the actual liquid inside me until he pulls out.

Nope.

I can feel it (the liquid sensation) more with smaller guys... because their penis is directly pointed at my cervix. While with larger guys, it's positioned in the posterior or anterior fornix... and the cervix is more sensitive.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the info, it is very helpful. Your time and input is appreciated as I know each of you are busy.

I was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with me, and it wasn't a question I wanted to ask my Dr.

Thanks Face, I appreciate you noticing. Incredible video you have!

Renee

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

no, i can't ever feel cum shooting inside me. the only thing i can feel is the twitching/sensations of his cock. the majority of the time i prefer a man to cum on me, rather than inside me cuz i ain't a baby-making machine :wink:

practically never. i've only let one partner cum inside me and that was years ago.

no, i don't think that would matter.

the position i can feel the twitching/sensations the most is from behind.

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think sweetpetite makes a good point there. I "think" I can feel him coming inside of me but maybe its just the convulsions of the spurting buckaroo I can feel ;) and also like someone said you are hopefully in the throes of your own orgasm to notice too much lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The wifey sez that she really doesn't feel the ejaculate itself, but she can definately feel my cock swell right before I cum, and she can feel it spasm.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes

Most of the time.

No, more related to his girth and how tight of a fit my pussy is against him. What is felt for me is the throbbing of the cock, not the actual semen.

Missionary or him kneeling in front of me lying on my back.