can you feel the foreskin?

james123

1st Like
Media
ladies, if a guy is uncut and he is having sex with you, can you feel his foreskin moving inside you? does it feel good or bad, any coments? james.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ladies, if a guy is uncut and he is having sex with you, can you feel his foreskin moving inside you? does it feel good or bad, any coments? james.

Hey James welcome...:smile:

Yes, yes, yes..I can! yes, yes, yes..gives to me extra sensations touching my walls..is delicious!

I open a thread about it too...later will try to find because seems some women cannot feel the difference or have preference between cut and uncuts.

I do.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
with a condom it really dont make a huge different between cut or uncut..especially if his tightens up alot. The difference is that a cut dick can be quiet abrasive and can hurt if thrusting goes for to long and it to hard. With an uncut dick the foreskin makes it slide and glide alot more comfortably. However some ladies (and men) say the foreskin takes TOO much of the friction away and it isnt as pleasurable.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can definitely feel the diference between a cut and uncut one without a condom. The extra bit of girth and the skin rolling back and forth is divine. It get's really interesting when it changes will he's thrusting. It must be the skin retracting for a few strokes and then coming forward again.

But it doesn't make much difference if he's wearing one. The sensation is diminished somewhat.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:( I wish I could answer that one. I am Uncut but have little foreskin. When I'm fully hard there is almost nothing at all. I have heard you can feel it quite easily when not wearing a condom though *shrugs*

Teflon