Can you feel the second ring?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I should also add that I've hit the second ring without knowing/feeling it except being told that I have.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
O.O after seeing your pics, damn, id love to give it a try to find that ring haha

Depends on the guy and how much of me he can take, but generally yes. Some can handle it, some can't, some live for it. :cool:

Reactions: halcyondays

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm confused about this. I've been fucked by guys over 8" and never felt a second ring?

I have a thick ass but you'd think 8 inches would reach it, no?

I'm pretty big as a top and also haven't felt this to my knowledge

The second ring is where the rectum ends and the sigmoid colon begins (rectosigmoid junction). It's not a muscular sphincter like the anus, but there's a corner there that can feel tighter. It's more pronounced in some guys. If you've ever bottomed out while topping a guy you've been there. Sometimes I can work around that corner, sometimes not. Some guys have a rectum so long it can't be reached. Other guys are used to going around that corner with long dildos on their own and I get there without realizing it, but they do.

you can feel it based on how their body reacts, though they'll feel it much sooner than you will

Yeah. It's an "oh fuck" or "oh my god" moment, often with a shudder for him when I get that deep. For me it's bottoming out while working a guy deep then gradually or suddenly he takes me deeper as I get round that corner maybe an inch or two into his sigmoid.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oooooh ok ive definitely had that "oh my god" moment when a guy gets in really deep.

Nothin like a big dick inside you ;)
The second ring is where the rectum ends and the sigmoid colon begins (rectosigmoid junction). It's not a muscular sphincter like the anus, but there's a corner there that can feel tighter. It's more pronounced in some guys. If you've ever bottomed out while topping a guy you've been there. Sometimes I can work around that corner, sometimes not. Some guys have a rectum so long it can't be reached. Other guys are used to going around that corner with long dildos on their own and I get there without realizing it, but they do.

Yeah. It's an "oh fuck" or "oh my god" moment, often with a shudder for him when I get that deep. For me it's bottoming out while working a guy deep then gradually or suddenly he takes me deeper as I get round that corner maybe an inch or two into his sigmoid.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A quick question for you truly endowed guys. Can you actuary feel when fucking an ass, passing through the second ring?
The bottom can feel it when you go through. But can the "top" feel it as well?
Great question. As a bottom, I've often wondered the same. I do know that if I'm getting butt fucked frequently with a long and thick one (8", 20cm) I can work that cock to the point where it doesn't hurt so he can just bang away all he wants. But, for instance, I hadn't had any anal sex with a hung guy for 4 months, and last week, I did and it really hurt when he went in deep. He was fucking me doggy style and It hurt to the point I was yelping and jerking forward when he plunged in deep, so ya, he knew when he was hitting that second ring, :) But, could he feel it? That is the question.
Tops.... Please answer this as I'm sure that there are a lot of bottoms out there like me that would like to know.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great question. As a bottom, I've often wondered the same. I do know that if I'm getting butt fucked frequently with a long and thick one (8", 20cm) I can work that cock to the point where it doesn't hurt so he can just bang away all he wants. But, for instance, I hadn't had any anal sex with a hung guy for 4 months, and last week, I did and it really hurt when he went in deep. He was fucking me doggy style and It hurt to the point I was yelping and jerking forward when he plunged in deep, so ya, he knew when he was hitting that second ring, :) But, could he feel it? That is the question.
Tops.... Please answer this as I'm sure that there are a lot of bottoms out there like me that would like to know.

For me it's like hitting a wall when I've bottomed out in a guy and suddenly there's a hole in the wall letting me through. I love the way it makes some bottoms squeal in joy. :)

Yes it can definitely hurt if you're not used to it. Lots of lube and patience help. I like to lube deep with a lube injector. I try angling my cock a bit to find that hole and different positions can help. Sometimes it's best if I just put a bottom on top and let him find it in his own time at his own comfort level. I've said it before: for a top I spend a lot of time on my back.;)

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm confused about this. I've been fucked by guys over 8" and never felt a second ring?
Same here - never heard of the "second ring" until now. How is it supposed to feel when the cock reaches, or passes, the "second ring"?

you can feel it based on how their body reacts, though they'll feel it much sooner than you will
As a bottom, how would I typically react when this happens?

Jckd_co

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I'm bottoming,I find that the cock needs to be just over 8 to hit it, at least inside me. 8 won't hit it, 8.5 will lol

I'm not a super experienced bottom, so I don't really enjoy it, it hurt to much the couple of times it happened.

That being said,I wouldn't mind taking the time to try to learn to work it in

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I agree that if I can get on top and ride him cowboy reverse cowboy style I can move around until I can get the Top past that second ring. After a little while ,I get used to him being balls deep and then the serious fucking can start. The only position I have some trouble is where I'm on my back with a pillow or two under my ass and the inside of my elbows wrapped around the inside of my knees. Maybe it's the angle of the dangle, I don't know.

Reactions: beachsport

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here - never heard of the "second ring" until now. How is it supposed to feel when the cock reaches, or passes, the "second ring"?

As a bottom, how would I typically react when this happens?
Read what Pengucat (above) said. That will help explain what the 'second ring' is. And go to Wikipedia and look at a picture of the rectum and colun, etc. And it depends on your anatomy and your lover length if his cock.
And, how you will react, you'll just have to see.
Hope this helps....

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight but obviously tried anal with women, I've only ever had 3 girls willing to try and take me in their ass and 2 of them couldn't, the 3rd was used to having stuff in her ass anyway so was stretchy enough I remember her saying to me 'wow you're already past my inner ring' but I didn't feel it as far as I remember. I recall being pretty impressed with the ease that she took me to be honest she must have spent years stretching that add Lol

Reactions: helmetlang

headhunted_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me it's like hitting a wall when I've bottomed out in a guy and suddenly there's a hole in the wall letting me through. I love the way it makes some bottoms squeal in joy. :)

Yes it can definitely hurt if you're not used to it. Lots of lube and patience help. I like to lube deep with a lube injector. I try angling my cock a bit to find that hole and different positions can help. Sometimes it's best if I just put a bottom on top and let him find it in his own time at his own comfort level. I've said it before: for a top I spend a lot of time on my back.;)

id love to ride you on your back based on what you've said this kind of experience & cocksmanship makes you a gold medalist!!! That being said once I've rung the pole with my second hole while riding you, one of my favorites btw and lying face down! Plow away I'll definitely cum like a fountain from this kind of banging!! Beware though it's highly ad"dick"tive!!! A well hung stud that knows how to work his big cock, thats a wonderful find!!!!!!:p:);):D:rolleyes:

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A quick question for you truly endowed guys.
Can you actually feel the second ring?

Yes.

On most occasions that's the point when he'll ask me to take it easy and or take a break / poppers.

It's quite rare to feel the head go through the second ring but it's always memorable, and I suspect some guys have really good control and can keep it poised at the right aperture to give the maximum pleasure..... a very rare thing.

Joe

Reactions: malito

Jckd_co

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh yah, worth adding: as a top, my biggest indication that i hit it is the bottom's reaction versus tactile sensation with my dick.

That being said, sometimes I can feel it. I very distinctively remember fucking this girl in the ass and feeling the head finding another "barrier" inside her and working my way through it

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes I can feel it. Sometimes the bottom tells me it's happening because of the way his body reacts and what he says. But sometimes if we're both really turned on, everything becomes a blur once I start sliding into him and make it all the way.
Same thing if I'm bottoming: sometimes I feel the top get past that first barrier, and then the second, sometimes we're both on such a high of pleasure, with everything happening so quickly, that we don't notice