Can you feel the second ring?

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I'm bottoming,I find that the cock needs to be just over 8 to hit it, at least inside me. 8 won't hit it, 8.5 will lol

I'm not a super experienced bottom, so I don't really enjoy it, it hurt to much the couple of times it happened.

That being said,I wouldn't mind taking the time to try to learn to work it in
I have the same experience, but with 9.5 inches cocks. Less than that is very pleasurable. Over 9.5 it hurts and it's probably the 2 ring thing.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had this happen again yesterday. I was with a guy with a solid 9 and proportionally thick. I started off on top, and once my hole was relaxed enough for me to comfortably slide up and down most of his length we both acknowledged that his had reached the second ring. So he could definitely feel it just a few moments after I did.

He rolled us over so my legs were over his shoulders and told me he was going to get in me the whole way. It only took a couple thrusts, and we were working together like it was a joint challenge. I knew I could open up more and encouraged him, and he encouraged me to relax and open up. He was verbal through the whole process in a very hot way, which helped. Once he pushed through we both groaned. I entered my usual “bottom fugue state” (lol) and while he began to pump back and forth deeper to keep me deeply open he said that my hole was made to take cock, etc. I just made pleasure sounds and enjoyed a lengthy anal orgasm.

He fucked me almost non-stop 5 times in 3 hours. The first 3 he never had to pull out, he was so turned on that his cock stayed at least semi-hard in me after he came so he kept going. Brief breaks between the final 2, at which point he had me chest down ass up, but with my legs spread wide and my butt low so my hole was perfectly aligned with his cock. He waited until I was confidently, fully open for that position because he wanted to fuck me hard and deep without hurting me. I’d say it was a smart strategy given how blissed out I was taking his cock.

So yes he said he could feel it, and also he seemed very experienced with getting through it. It was one of the hottest fucks I’ve had in months.

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
This all intrigues me. I have limited understanding of anatomy so a question if I may? What is the biggest cock a guy could take? Could a guy take a horse?

Reactions: wishiwashung

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a fuck bud who must have a fairly short path to his second ring. When I'm all the way in him, I can feel it just cover my head, but I'm not long enough to get any further than that. He really enjoys it. Once or twice I've held myself deep in him in that position while cumming. I throb a lot and I'm told I really grow in thickness when I shoot. He thinks it's mind blowing.

We only see each other about 2 weeks each year, but they are an amazing 2 weeks of sex.

Curiousguyonthedl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a fuck bud who must have a fairly short path to his second ring. When I'm all the way in him, I can feel it just cover my head, but I'm not long enough to get any further than that. He really enjoys it. Once or twice I've held myself deep in him in that position while cumming. I throb a lot and I'm told I really grow in thickness when I shoot. He thinks it's mind blowing.

We only see each other about 2 weeks each year, but they are an amazing 2 weeks of sex.
@Thedrewbert i wish I lived closer to you, you could have this experience as much as you want with my ass.

Reactions: Thedrewbert

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I can only comment as one who's taken dildos... But it's pretty amazing to feel the head pop into the second set!

SilverEye

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My bf feels it covering his entire head. I can kind of feel it too. Especially when it grips his head and he blows his load in my ass. He’s not too long but have a huge dickhead

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My bf feels it covering his entire head. I can kind of feel it too. Especially when it grips his head and he blows his load in my ass. He’s not too long but have a huge dickhead

That's where I am. I'm not super long like some here, so most second rings I can't reach. Just this one guy. My bf I can't hit it.

Reactions: lpsg0311

SilverEye

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's where I am. I'm not super long like some here, so most second rings I can't reach. Just this one guy. My bf I can't hit it.
Cocks that get thicker as they get close to blowing are the best, by the way. It’s an incredible feeling

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cocks that get thicker as they get close to blowing are the best, by the way. It’s an incredible feeling
That's why my friend's eyes roll back in his head when I'm cumming in him.. especially if my head is in his second ring.

Thkoldbutt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I felt the second ring with a 10" dildo never new it existed until after a few drinks and playing with my nipples got myself horny as hell. It felt so good eventually I graduated to 14" Rambone i would suction it to the wall and back my fat soft ass on it balls deep. ...OMG..precum oozing out my 7 " dick...I love it

Reactions: Rustyridge

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got fucked yesterday by a nice black top. He was long but not that thick. In doggy style he was able to go balls deep in me but the missionary position was a different story. After some time it began feeling uncomfortably when he was going balls deep in missionary position, so i'm wondering if his cock was hitting the second ring or it was something else... He was almost begging to go balls deep so i guess it felt nice for him :)
Is this something i can train myself to take the long guys deep?

Bamaman6640

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I bottom and got all of his dick in me I can push down like trying to push him out and then quickly relax while he pushes back, I can and he can feel him pop through my second ring, feels insanely good to me. Feels like I have his dick head locked in long as he doesn't move.

Reactions: CraigS41