can you figure my problem out ???

D_Perv Musharraf

Just Browsing
Media
hi folks!
recently i've got some problem with my penis. i've got a white spot on its base like its bruised(something like rash).

sometimes it feel very itchy and irritating when i touch it or even if it get rubbed with my briefs. it gets worst when i try to stroke it with hand while errected.

for pics please check following thread
" http://www.lpsg.org/161030-can-you-help-me.html "

hope i'll find some answer to my problem

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
looks like several things. allergic reaction, fungus, Vitiligo, or morphea to name a few.
Check this link:
white itchy spot on penis - Search - MedHelp
but please, see a dermatologist. and trust me, he or she only sees you as a slab of human meat. They don't care if they're looking at your ankle, neck or penis.

and you'll sleep better knowing and treating your only body well.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have any of you guys experienced this? For the past few days, my dick has been itching around the circ scar and shaft. I can't see anything there but it is driving me crazy with the itch. Jock itch cream helps for a while but don't clear it up. What can it be?

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Have any of you guys experienced this? For the past few days, my dick has been itching around the circ scar and shaft. I can't see anything there but it is driving me crazy with the itch. Jock itch cream helps for a while but don't clear it up. What can it be?

Idiot, go to a doctor!Stop asking a web forum for medical advice!

Not everything needs an immediate trip to the doctor. Mature54 could be suffering for overuse :smile: or just irritated it against his underwear. When I go out and get a little sweaty and don't change quickly I can get a little irritated. For me is just feels like a little discomfort - never hurts when I pee, and I can't find any spot that looks red, sore, etc. I just use a little normal body lotion for a couple days and all is fine. I'm not sure jock itch cream is what I'd recommend for use on the dick.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Thanks for your kind words. It's geniuses like you that make this site so plesant LOL I really do think the rest of you guys. I will go to the doctor if it don't clear up. I was just thinking that someone might have had the same problem and could tell me what is up.