can you gain size after losing weight?

buddy7706

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive gained a lil weight over the years and i heard that if you lose wieght your cock will get bigger... wondering if this is true and how much you have to lose to actually see resultss?? anybody gain inches down there when they lost a couple everywhere else?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your dick isn't really getting bigger when you lose weight. What's happening is that you are losing fat around your pubic area which results in more of your dick showing. Consequently, it gives the appearance that your dick has grown.

Now that you know your dick isn't going to get any bigger, don't let that discourage you. If anything, the weight you lose will have other ancillary benefits: longer stamina, better erections, greater self-esteem, etc.

buddy7706

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i know it really doesnt grow but how much do you have to lose in order to see more of your cock?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think there's really a 'right' answer for your question. 'Right' depends on amount of weight lost, body fat percentage dropped, where your body tends to store its fat, etc. Most men store most of their body fat in their midsection so dieting/exercising/etc activities that target that area would have the most immediate impact.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard about this on Oprah! Dr. Oz said that for every 30 pounds you lose, you gain an inch in length on your penis.

I've gained a lil weight over the years and i heard that if you lose wieght your cock will get bigger... wondering if this is true and how much you have to lose to actually see resultss?? anybody gain inches down there when they lost a couple everywhere else?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahah NJQT.

The answer to this is pretty much unknown. Most you can do is diet/exercise and see what happens I know I have about 3/4 to 1" of play at the base myself and wouldn't mind it showing :)

wishfulthinking

Just Browsing
Media
I have lost 45 lbs and have noticed that I shoe more erect and flacid :smile: . Although my cock has not "grown" I still feel better and better about myself! Only 60 more to go LOL.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard about this on Oprah! Dr. Oz said that for every 30 pounds you lose, you gain an inch in length on your penis.

I don't know if that rule is axiomatic but there is a guy at a nudist resort my wife and I attend that must have lost about 60 pounds. Before his weight loss his cock looked like a fat stubby; after the weight loss it actually hangs noticeably with some length and a bit of a swing. If health and longevity aren't enough incentive to lose weight than a longer bigger penis are!