Can you get a Penis Reduction-??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

nineinchnailaz: Do you think that a Penis Reduction can be done-due to the fact that my girlfriend complains about our sexual pleasure-Please I need your advice? I have a 10 inch. erotic penis-cock-and I have more pleasure masterbating than performing sex with my girl. I want hardcore sex-and she was the one to bring up the question-she wants me to go from a 10 inch. to and 8.5 inch....SO--WHAT DO YA THINK????????

2. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I love having a cock that is 10"+ and super thick too. I suggest lots of foreplay, oral, lube and going slow for longer periods for starters.

As for reducing my size - never!!

JTH

;D

3. Imported

Gold Member

CardiffDillon: I think I'd rather find a new girlfriend :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

pavlo33: Please read my message in "Bobyfriend too big" from "Sex with big penis". If I send you photos of a penis during reduction surgery you'll definitely not think about it.

5. txquis

Gold Member

i think that would be damned painful and a damned shame, too....but...do what you gotta do...

6. Imported

Gold Member

beckyinfl: Hi. My boyfriend has actually looked into that, and that operation really doesn't exist. It would only be done if there were problems with the penis that could only be solved by removing a portion and then reattaching. My boyfriend decided that going through that just to reduce size is not worth it. Plus he hasn't found any doctor that would accept the liability and perform that operation.
    Becky

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The laughing face emoticon in the subject line of the original post suggests that the poster wasn't serious, so I wouldn't bet that he's really looking for a wienie snip.

But, BTW, there is such thing as a penis reduction surgery. Reading up on what is actually involved makes me cringe. Seeing photos of the surgery is worse. Becky is right in that it would be very difficult to find an American doctor willing to perform the surgery ... as hard as finding one experienced at it. Searching in the Netherlands or Sweden would be more to one's advantage. It is a rare operation as many more men would prefer addition to subtraction.

8. Imported

Gold Member

shesaidwow: AH WHY? ???

9. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: My question to nineinchnailaz is this....How involved are with this girl? Do you plan to marry her? Say you were to have this operation done and then you are not satisfied with it. Then your girlfriend leaves you....will it all be worth it for you?

10. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: There have been times when, I admit, I've wished I was smaller, not 'small' but, you know, average.  Especially when I was around 18 or so and I just felt all gawky and awkward, nothing but long limbs and big dangling dong, but I would never contemplate a penis reduction.  Yikes!  Anymore than I would plan a lobotomy for my obsessive/compulsive disorder.  Looking back on the couple of times girls have told me they wanted to stop having sex with me because I was too big I wondered afterward if maybe they were really saying that I was too energetic and selfish, and not paying enough attention to what was going on with them.  I've since found that lots of foreplay, like other people have said, is always a good (and fun!) idea.  I've also found that if she has an orgasm before penetration that seems to help too.  Anyway, have fun and good luck!

11. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I find it strange that there are breast enlargement and reduction proceedures, but for the penis, there is virtually nothing.

12. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=beckyinfl link=board=meetgreet;num=1048093688;start=0#5 date=03/19/03 at 12:04:03]

"... and that operation really doesn't exist. It would only be done if there were problems with the penis that could only be solved by removing a portion and then reattaching..."

[/quote]

I would think should "size-reduction" surgery be possible, it doesn't seem likely (does it?) that the penis would be restored "as functional" as before. -Even worse, perhaps, DYSFUNCTIONAL!

How COULD erection capability be assured?

And, no doubt, some UGLY visible scarring would result as well!

--Afterall, that IS some terribly delicate tissue being tampered with! And, it's not likely to EVER be put back again (internally) as it was originally. Yikes.

13. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: If any of you guys find out how to get your penis reduced, contact me, and I will have the leftovers grafted to my grower--just large when hard but not large when soft--so that I will look bigger in the shower...

James

14. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

[quote author=James249620002000 link=board=meetgreet;num=1048093688;start=0#12 date=03/21/03 at 12:57:11]If any of you guys find out how to get your penis reduced, contact me, and I will have the leftovers grafted to my grower--just large when hard but not large when soft--so that I will look bigger in the shower...

James[/quote]

Why don't you get in contact with a plastic surgeon, I'm sure there will be a well endowed doner card carrier, and I'm sure his wife/partner will be happy that it's going to a good use. :D

15. Imported

Gold Member

nineinchnailaz: In reply to your message the laughing face icon just means that I laughed when it was first mentioned to me that's all-but no I don't plan on reducing my size-I am happy with it and I just have to work better with it. :-*

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1048093688;start=0#6 date=03/19/03 at 13:02:33]The laughing face emoticon in the subject line of the original post suggests that the poster wasn't serious, so I wouldn't bet that he's really looking for a wienie snip.

But, BTW, there is such thing as a penis reduction surgery. Reading up on what is actually involved makes me cringe. Seeing photos of the surgery is worse. Becky is right in that it would be very difficult to find an American doctor willing to perform the surgery ... as hard as finding one experienced at it. Searching in the Netherlands or Sweden would be more to one's advantage. It is a rare operation as many more men would prefer addition to subtraction.[/quote]

16. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Actually, some hung guys NEED a reduction. It might help some learn how to be humble and not arrogant, selfish pricks.

Draft saved Draft deleted