Can you get an infection from sleeping with a girl who is on her period?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_socalstud89, Jul 5, 2008.

1. B_socalstud89

B_socalstud89 New Member

Ok.. so if this has already been done i am sorry I just have to know. So two days ago I met this girl at my surprise birthday party I had a lot to drink and ended up sleeping with this girl who when I was done I went to the bathroom to pee, and ot looked like I had slaugtered a cow or something. SO my question is can you catch anything or not?

(One of my friends said I could possibly get a yeast infection :confused:)

2. boerkie

boerkie New Member

i have gone visiting while the red sea was in tide a few times in my life, always wasted outta my mind...yes in my almost 80% str8 days.

nothing ever happened to me, did not get a penis or throat infection.

matter of fact, i have heard tell that for a lady, it is probably sexually the horniest time in her monthly cycle....

now that's hearsay, dont include what i wrote in the holy scriptures now!! GRIN

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you don't know the answer to this question then you have no business having sex.

When did we time warp to the 14th century? Someone please clue me in.

4. highboiLV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    depends if she has anything....u ask her? I think ur good....u wrap it?

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

No you cant catch anything but i wouldn't be touching anyone is unhygienic enough to leave blood all over the bathroom. Thats is just disgusting

6. TXgirl77

TXgirl77 New Member

Albums:
    I would say that is the stupidest question ever, but given your age I'll cut you a break..:)

NO.. You won't "catch" anything just because we are on our period.

Another thing that I want to mention to the guys about this that just bugs me... why is it when we are on our period it's like we have the freaking plague or something, but hey.. let me fuck you in the ASS???? Am I missing something here????

7. Runco

Runco New Member

No you won't catch anything (unless the girl has something transmittable in blood) and yes, it is the horniest time of the month for many women (because everything is sensitised). I regularly had sex with my ex when I was having a period and we both enjoyed it enormously. Tip - don't do it for the first couple of days of a woman's period (because the flow tends to be a bit heavy then and you get into a big mess). Also make sure to protect your bedding by covering it in old towels first.

8. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

It's not a stupid question.

When you have unprotected sex you can catch anything communicable that she's carrying. So you are taking chances when you connect with a stranger.

If your question is specifically about contact with blood, the answer is that you might possibly contract any blood borne viruses that she has.

A girl or woman may not know that she's started her period or might think it's ended.
    You can give her the benefit of the doubt. In the future, take a look first. Your finger will usually tell you if there's any blood. Try asking, "Is there anything I should know?"

9. TXgirl77

TXgirl77 New Member

Albums:
    Of course you can catch anything she might have if you have unprotected sex, that's a given so I didn't mention it. It's common sense - or it should be...

Also, as mentioned previously, a woman might be about to start, or have just finished a day or so ago - but the action of sex might bring the flow out again. I've had it happen to me and it's very embarassing.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

When ive got my period if i am having sex its anal. Its a good compromise and everybody ends up happ
    y

11. TXgirl77

TXgirl77 New Member

Albums:
    Yea, but I don't understand how men are so creeped out about the period blood, but it's ok to possibly get doo on them instead? To me, that's way more grose by a mile!!!! eeeek.

I suppose women are just used to it since we have to live with it. It's fun to be a girl sometimes... lol.

12. RandyL

RandyL New Member

There have been a few times when I fucked a girlfriend when her period had JUST ended (or so she said), and it was enough to bring back the blood for another day or so.

I remember the first time I fucked a girl on her period, a week or 2 after I had sex for the first time. Her ass was covered in blood, my cock and hands were all bloody, part of my stomach and upper legs had blood all over, and let's not even talk about what she did to the bed.

It didn't gross me out, but it was different!

To answer the original question, I'd think that if she has any bodily fluid transmitted diseases, then it'd be in her blood during sex too. Otherwise it's not a big deal.

13. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Thank you

Draft saved Draft deleted