Can You Get Fully Hard In Jeans?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys I'm wondering if any of you can get fully hard in jeans. I can't, I get like semi hard or almost hard but not fully hard, like I could be a lot harder, but to get to that stage I need to take it out. Is it like this for anyone else? I think its probably because my jeans dont have much room in, or enough room for my fully hard cock or something.

Admiral Johnson: Yes I can. When I do it get's really uncomfortable though.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it isn't a matter whether the jeans or pants are loose or tight, it is the type of underwear I am wearing.

If I am wearing boxers or no underwear, then I can get fully erect, as my erection will travel down alongside one of my thighs (left if you care.) I may have to shift in my chair if I'm sitting, but there is enough 'play' at the base of my erections to allow it to go up, down, left or right as needed.

If I am wearing tighty-whiteys, then it really becomes uncomfortable, as they constrain my 'expansion' and there is no place for it to fully extend.

Of course the most comfortable is when I am naked and can allow nature to take it course!

LapDog :p

Randarak: Yes I can. And it hurts! So I try to buy the loose fitting Levis. Its WAY more comfortable.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch! Unfortunately, I can get fully hard in jeans. There have been times when I had to get to a restroom and pull my jeans down to release my buddy and then reorganize. He usually wants to peek over the jeans so with jeans I wear loose tee shirts.

jay

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can and do get really hard in jeans.
Actually...i have the reverse problem...if i have some friction...like the denim rubbing me there, i can get
hard even quicker than normal

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Feb 3 2005, 08:39 PM
For me it isn't a matter whether the jeans or pants are loose or tight, it is the type of underwear I am wearing.

If I am wearing boxers or no underwear, then I can get fully erect, as my erection will travel down alongside one of my thighs (left if you care.) I may have to shift in my chair if I'm sitting, but there is enough 'play' at the base of my erections to allow it to go up, down, left or right as needed.

If I am wearing tighty-whiteys, then it really becomes uncomfortable, as they constrain my 'expansion' and there is no place for it to fully extend.

Of course the most comfortable is when I am naked and can allow nature to take it course!

LapDog :p
[post=279857]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, and then it's so easy to explore its hardness and weight, just for the fun of it, right, Lap?

Reactions: Hardnjeans

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My answer to the question: Yes I can, and I have, plenty of times.

I only wear roomy jeans and that not very often. In my experience an erection will normally win over whatever clothing might be confining it, but there is a lot of discomfort and quite a bit of risk in the process if things are too tight. So it is not a very good idea, I don't like too exciting a life.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can, and often do, get fully hard in jeans, but like others have said, it's not very comfortable because some of mine are a little on the form-fitting side. I have some jeans that are loose fitting and it doesn't bother me to bone up in them. It just depends on the pants...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, in my case, it's pointing down when I'm in denim. Unless I'm sitting in a very peculiar position: One leg on what I'm sitting on and one leg dangling, with me turned toward the dangling leg.