Can you get HIV through swallowing cum?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first gay experience about a few months ago and I swallowed the cum of my partner while sucking his cock. I believe he was HIV- as I recently tested negative but if he were HIV+, but would I become HIV+ if he has HIV?

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Possibly, yes, if you had any tiny cuts or abrasions in your mouth or throat where the virus could enter. You may not even know they're there so it's best to check beforehand or use a condom.

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes you can. Your risk for getting HIV goes up if you exchange fluids like precum, semen, or if you get semen in your mouth or swallow it. I know someone here will tell you that you can't get HIV from giving oral sex at all but I know men who have gotten it that way but they were into swallowing and taking cum in their mouth.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as some of the posters stated: yes. Though, to my knowledge to date, there are either none or none reported.
Open cuts, wounds or abrasions would be the source of transmission, but the acids in saliva nd the hydrocloric acid in the stomach, pretty much kills most fragile pathogens. And the HIV is very fragile. Unlike TB (and many others). TB can be aquired from stepping on 2 week old dried spit on a side walk, transferred toyour shoes, handled and enter your system.
It's a wonder the would hasen't seen a pandemic of TB. . . . yet

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I went to Germany, the women sucked cocks without condom and they let you cum in their mouths but they won't swallow. They figured the spit gets rid of AIDS and some even swish the cum in their mouths with spit. However, I am still scared of swallowing because a sore throat is an open wound that can allow pathogens and is more common than a torn lip or mouth sore.

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as some of the posters stated: yes. Though, to my knowledge to date, there are either none or none reported.
Open cuts, wounds or abrasions would be the source of transmission, but the acids in saliva nd the hydrocloric acid in the stomach, pretty much kills most fragile pathogens. And the HIV is very fragile. Unlike TB (and many others). TB can be aquired from stepping on 2 week old dried spit on a side walk, transferred toyour shoes, handled and enter your system.
It's a wonder the would hasen't seen a pandemic of TB. . . . yet

You can get HIV from giving oral sex make no mistake about it. A friend of mine got it this way and the other guy did not cum in his mouth.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She probably already had AIDS or something to be doing that i bet. So for her she had nothing to loose.

When I went to Germany, the women sucked cocks without condom and they let you cum in their mouths but they won't swallow. They figured the spit gets rid of AIDS and some even swish the cum in their mouths with spit. However, I am still scared of swallowing because a sore throat is an open wound that can allow pathogens and is more common than a torn lip or mouth sore.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The risk of oral HIV transmission according to the percentages is much lower than unprotected anal sex, but it is still there. It's been a long while since I've done any reading on the subject, but as of that time there had been no recorded oral transmissions of HIV confirmed. That probably basically means that yes, they had oral sex but they also had unprotected anal sex, so the assumed transmission path was the latter. You should always be careful though bud.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes you can even without sores. your mouth is basically one open wound. and covered in mucous.

This is a bit misleading. If it were true, our species wouldn't be able to survive. Small cuts and abrasions in the mouth weaken the defenses there, but the membranes in the mouth have been shown to be quite potent in the defense of the body.

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your first mistake was "I believe he is HIV-". Best to presume + unless known for sure. As far as the medical community has found out the risk is low, but possible. The are natural antibodies in saliva as part of your inmune system and the stomach acids would kill any that make it that far. I wouldn't lose sleep over it but just be more carefull in the future.

Yes you can get HIV from giving oral sex. I have friends who did get it this way and it is a dirty little secret in the "gay" world that nobody wants to talk about or admit that actuall does happen and how you can get HIV from giving oral sex and how women can give each other HIV.

I had my first gay experience about a few months ago and I swallowed the cum of my partner while sucking his cock. I believe he was HIV- as I recently tested negative but if he were HIV+, but would I become HIV+ if he has HIV?

A lot more people are getting HIV from giving oral sex and besides HIV there are a host of other STDs that you can easily get that are no picnic like Syphilis or Herpes. I never initiated anal sex. Assholes just aren't sex organs for me. I would put on a rubber and fuck someone if I really wanted to continue playing. It wasn't any fun, but I'd do it if the guy was hot enough. Latex tastes horrible so I never used condoms, not even the icky flavored ones. That worked for 10 years. Then one week, guys suddenly started cumming in my mouth without a warning. This was totally new. A couple months later, I showed up at the clinic to receive my final negative antibody test, "It sounds like your practices are totally safe. I don't understand why you came in today." And about 10 days later, I came down with acute HIV retroviral syndrome. Learned: - Yes, you can get HIV from giving head. - Yes, you can have a viral load through the roof, but score negative on an antibody test. So when a guy says he's drug and disease-free and you be too. he has no idea what he's talking about. He might have caught it last week. He might be one of the 5% non-reactive carriers. Craigslist is full of denial. - It only takes one viral cell, so undetectable HIV doesn't mean viral-free. Without a viral load test, you never know when you're carrying a virus until your body reacts. There are 3 kinds of people: Virgins, Pozzies, and Unsure. Oral is low risk, but not zero risk. How fast can you spit? How well can you clean your mouth out with saliva? Do you have ANY dental problems? Do your gums bleed at all when you brush? Do you swallow? I was the generation born wearing a rubber. They said I was totally safe. If I could do it all over again I never would have had sex with an HIV+ guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
There is definitely something up with this as the last time I got tested, 1 month ago, the medical tester asked me all kinds of questions regarding my oral sex practices, questions they never asked me before. It sure makes a person ponder the possibilities that the rate of infection is climbing, through oral sex. Maybe the virus has mutated enough now that its easier to catch that way. They sure asked alot of questions.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They now have an oral test and that shows that the HIV may be in the mouth. I think this sick government has create a new strand of HIV to wipe us all out. This government is runned and ruined by the sickos of the Federal Reserve and Bernanke and Greenspan really did a number on us by letting Wall Street run illegal gambling operations that involve credit default swaps and option arm mortgage defaults. You've seen how they've crashed our economy on purpose and they are financially capable of taking our lives by creating disease such as the swine flu or a new mutation of HIV. I mean what is H1N1 anyway? SOunds engineered doesn't it? Why not call it swinefluenza instead? That would have sounded more like a natural disease.

They now have an oral test and that shows that the HIV may be in the mouth. I think this sick government has create a new strand of HIV to wipe us all out. This government is runned and ruined by the sickos of the Federal Reserve and Bernanke and Greenspan really did a number on us by letting Wall Street run illegal gambling operations that involve credit default swaps and option arm mortgage defaults. You've seen how they've crashed our economy on purpose and they are financially capable of taking our lives by creating disease such as the swine flu or a new mutation of HIV. I mean what is H1N1 anyway? SOunds engineered doesn't it? Why not call it swinefluenza instead? That would have sounded more like a natural disease.
You are bisexual just like me and once you have that first woman you'll love more women. I say that because gays want nothing to do with women- never did and never will. You on the other hand are attracted to Carrie Underwood and I wouldn't blame you. Although I only had 2 gay experiences and many more women in my life (yes, I find women more attractive and if there was a choice of both a man and woman in the same room, both attractive, I would gravitate toward the woman) , the fact that I was attracted to that uncut guy makes me bi. Being attracted to women even 1% of the time will still make you bi instead of gay. It isn't the music that changed you, you are bi to begin with and you have discovered who you really are.

Don't be so paranoid. The government did not create HIV/AIDS. :rolleyes: I'm not sure why you are closeted about your sexuality either? :confused: Keep in mind that yes you can get HIV from giving oral sex and that it is just as easy as unprotected anal or vaginal sex.