Can you get HIV through swallowing cum?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_lkjhgfdsa1234, Jul 20, 2009.

1. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

I had my first gay experience about a few months ago and I swallowed the cum of my partner while sucking his cock. I believe he was HIV- as I recently tested negative but if he were HIV+, but would I become HIV+ if he has HIV?

2. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

Possibly, yes, if you had any tiny cuts or abrasions in your mouth or throat where the virus could enter. You may not even know they're there so it's best to check beforehand or use a condom.

3. B_Captain_Awesome

B_Captain_Awesome New Member

yes you can even without sores. your mouth is basically one open wound. and covered in mucous.

4. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes in theory. I don't know how common it is.

5. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    scary question

6. B_ballablang

B_ballablang New Member

you shoulda asked that before you swallowed buddy

7. B_HeartsAfire

B_HeartsAfire New Member

Yes you can. Your risk for getting HIV goes up if you exchange fluids like precum, semen, or if you get semen in your mouth or swallow it. I know someone here will tell you that you can't get HIV from giving oral sex at all but I know men who have gotten it that way but they were into swallowing and taking cum in their mouth.

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    as some of the posters stated: yes. Though, to my knowledge to date, there are either none or none reported.
    Open cuts, wounds or abrasions would be the source of transmission, but the acids in saliva nd the hydrocloric acid in the stomach, pretty much kills most fragile pathogens. And the HIV is very fragile. Unlike TB (and many others). TB can be aquired from stepping on 2 week old dried spit on a side walk, transferred toyour shoes, handled and enter your system.
    It's a wonder the would hasen't seen a pandemic of TB. . . . yet

9. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

When I went to Germany, the women sucked cocks without condom and they let you cum in their mouths but they won't swallow. They figured the spit gets rid of AIDS and some even swish the cum in their mouths with spit. However, I am still scared of swallowing because a sore throat is an open wound that can allow pathogens and is more common than a torn lip or mouth sore.

10. B_HeartsAfire

B_HeartsAfire New Member

You can get HIV from giving oral sex make no mistake about it. A friend of mine got it this way and the other guy did not cum in his mouth.

11. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    She probably already had AIDS or something to be doing that i bet. So for her she had nothing to loose.

12. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    The risk of oral HIV transmission according to the percentages is much lower than unprotected anal sex, but it is still there. It's been a long while since I've done any reading on the subject, but as of that time there had been no recorded oral transmissions of HIV confirmed. That probably basically means that yes, they had oral sex but they also had unprotected anal sex, so the assumed transmission path was the latter. You should always be careful though bud.

13. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    This is a bit misleading. If it were true, our species wouldn't be able to survive. Small cuts and abrasions in the mouth weaken the defenses there, but the membranes in the mouth have been shown to be quite potent in the defense of the body.

14. butch518

butch518 New Member

Your first mistake was "I believe he is HIV-". Best to presume + unless known for sure. As far as the medical community has found out the risk is low, but possible. The are natural antibodies in saliva as part of your inmune system and the stomach acids would kill any that make it that far. I wouldn't lose sleep over it but just be more carefull in the future.

15. badbadboy310

badbadboy310 New Member

Why do some people here try to make excuses or find loopholes around the fact that you shouldn't have sex with strangers. Don't risk your life that way.

16. B_Lawnboy

B_Lawnboy New Member

Yes you can get HIV from giving oral sex. I have friends who did get it this way and it is a dirty little secret in the "gay" world that nobody wants to talk about or admit that actuall does happen and how you can get HIV from giving oral sex and how women can give each other HIV.

17. LizardLeatherBoots

LizardLeatherBoots New Member

A lot more people are getting HIV from giving oral sex and besides HIV there are a host of other STDs that you can easily get that are no picnic like Syphilis or Herpes. I never initiated anal sex. Assholes just aren't sex organs for me. I would put on a rubber and fuck someone if I really wanted to continue playing. It wasn't any fun, but I'd do it if the guy was hot enough. Latex tastes horrible so I never used condoms, not even the icky flavored ones. That worked for 10 years. Then one week, guys suddenly started cumming in my mouth without a warning. This was totally new. A couple months later, I showed up at the clinic to receive my final negative antibody test, "It sounds like your practices are totally safe. I don't understand why you came in today." And about 10 days later, I came down with acute HIV retroviral syndrome. Learned: - Yes, you can get HIV from giving head. - Yes, you can have a viral load through the roof, but score negative on an antibody test. So when a guy says he's drug and disease-free and you be too. he has no idea what he's talking about. He might have caught it last week. He might be one of the 5% non-reactive carriers. Craigslist is full of denial. - It only takes one viral cell, so undetectable HIV doesn't mean viral-free. Without a viral load test, you never know when you're carrying a virus until your body reacts. There are 3 kinds of people: Virgins, Pozzies, and Unsure. Oral is low risk, but not zero risk. How fast can you spit? How well can you clean your mouth out with saliva? Do you have ANY dental problems? Do your gums bleed at all when you brush? Do you swallow? I was the generation born wearing a rubber. They said I was totally safe. If I could do it all over again I never would have had sex with an HIV+ guy.

#17 LizardLeatherBoots, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  18. allmale

allmale Member

There is definitely something up with this as the last time I got tested, 1 month ago, the medical tester asked me all kinds of questions regarding my oral sex practices, questions they never asked me before. It sure makes a person ponder the possibilities that the rate of infection is climbing, through oral sex. Maybe the virus has mutated enough now that its easier to catch that way. They sure asked alot of questions.

19. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

They now have an oral test and that shows that the HIV may be in the mouth. I think this sick government has create a new strand of HIV to wipe us all out. This government is runned and ruined by the sickos of the Federal Reserve and Bernanke and Greenspan really did a number on us by letting Wall Street run illegal gambling operations that involve credit default swaps and option arm mortgage defaults. You've seen how they've crashed our economy on purpose and they are financially capable of taking our lives by creating disease such as the swine flu or a new mutation of HIV. I mean what is H1N1 anyway? SOunds engineered doesn't it? Why not call it swinefluenza instead? That would have sounded more like a natural disease.

20. b0b3rt831

b0b3rt831 Member

Darkseid, just because there is the HIV antibody oral test doesn't mean HIV is in your mouth. You rub the swab on your gum and hold it there for a minute or two depositing skin cells on the swab. The swab is then tested for HIV. It has nothing to do with HIV in only your mouth, if you have it in your mouth you have it everywhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted