Can you get HIV through swallowing cum?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is a total crap shoot.

The odds of getting HIV orally are totally dependent on the condition of the inside of the mouth of the person on the receiving end.

I moved away from California for many reasons. When I lived in California I had several friends in the Palm Springs area who were MD's treating HIV. According to what I was told it was indeed possible to infect in this manner, but, HIV is easily killed by things in sputum and in the digestive tract. It is possible, but it is NOT easy to get it this way unless your gums are in bad shape.

The pathway would be damaged gums, or areas where one has bitten the inside of their mouth without being aware of it. This does happen.

Your problem is really not HIV these days. What I do not understand is that there are great numbers of things that are now extremely resistent to treatment that are because of this becoming equally a horrific problem.

The basic rules of common sense:

1. Don't base safety on what some individual may or may not have or what you perceive as some safe route. Always assume some individual you do not know WELL is infected and take appropriate measures to prevent transmission.

2. Remember that while HIV cannot be spread by casual contact, some form of Hepatitis can. This same rules also apply to herpes and a few other unkind viral agents.

3. Unless what you are going to do between men is a mutual jack-off session, take every precaution possible and remember that common sense is what wins in this game.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Don't be so paranoid. The government did not create HIV/AIDS. :rolleyes: I'm not sure why you are closeted about your sexuality either? :confused: Keep in mind that yes you can get HIV from giving oral sex and that it is just as easy as unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

There is a book out there entitled "Inventing the AIDS Virus". This publication, written some years ago by a Nobel Prize winner, indicates that the HIV virus may well have been an accidental creation of a biological warfare laboratory in Bel Air Maryland.

If you study the characteristics of this in fact retrovirus it is a very interesting change from any other known virus or retrovirus in that it has the ability to look at a treatment and then mutate to a form where the treatment is no longer effective. This is why dealing with it continues to be so very difficult.

A great deal has been discovered. There are men born with a genetic mutation who have an additional layer of protection over their basic cell structure. It appears that this very small minority of men have some sort of total immunity because the virus is unable to penetrate and dies before it can get in to reproduce.

There are also men now classified as "long term survivors" who are still alive and well having been diagnosed in the first years of the 1980's. These men and studying what they have done versus others is also getting some results.

With what we know now, there is no excuse for anyone sero-converting other than in cases of rape or incest.

Our problem are individuals who now consider HIV to be some kind of reward and as "bug chasers" consider being "seeded" to be some sort of "gift". These individuals obviously have some serious problems. There are too many people that do not care about others and the court systems are beginning to deal with these individuals.

Common sense and the organ between your ears is the best defense against STD's of all kinds.

There is a book out there entitled "Inventing the AIDS Virus". This publication, written some years ago by a Nobel Prize winner, indicates that the HIV virus may well have been an accidental creation of a biological warfare laboratory in Bel Air Maryland.

If you study the characteristics of this in fact retrovirus it is a very interesting change from any other known virus or retrovirus in that it has the ability to look at a treatment and then mutate to a form where the treatment is no longer effective. This is why dealing with it continues to be so very difficult.

A great deal has been discovered. There are men born with a genetic mutation who have an additional layer of protection over their basic cell structure. It appears that this very small minority of men have some sort of total immunity because the virus is unable to penetrate and dies before it can get in to reproduce.

There are also men now classified as "long term survivors" who are still alive and well having been diagnosed in the first years of the 1980's. These men and studying what they have done versus others is also getting some results.

With what we know now, there is no excuse for anyone sero-converting other than in cases of rape or incest.

Our problem are individuals who now consider HIV to be some kind of reward and as "bug chasers" consider being "seeded" to be some sort of "gift". These individuals obviously have some serious problems. There are too many people that do not care about others and the court systems are beginning to deal with these individuals.

Common sense and the organ between your ears is the best defense against STD's of all kinds.

Do you actually believe in such silly theories? Those people who you are talking about who have the Nobel prize also believe that HIV does not cause AIDS at all. :rolleyes:

This is a total crap shoot.

The odds of getting HIV orally are totally dependent on the condition of the inside of the mouth of the person on the receiving end.

I moved away from California for many reasons. When I lived in California I had several friends in the Palm Springs area who were MD's treating HIV. According to what I was told it was indeed possible to infect in this manner, but, HIV is easily killed by things in sputum and in the digestive tract. It is possible, but it is NOT easy to get it this way unless your gums are in bad shape.

The pathway would be damaged gums, or areas where one has bitten the inside of their mouth without being aware of it. This does happen.

Your problem is really not HIV these days. What I do not understand is that there are great numbers of things that are now extremely resistent to treatment that are because of this becoming equally a horrific problem.

The basic rules of common sense:

1. Don't base safety on what some individual may or may not have or what you perceive as some safe route. Always assume some individual you do not know WELL is infected and take appropriate measures to prevent transmission.

2. Remember that while HIV cannot be spread by casual contact, some form of Hepatitis can. This same rules also apply to herpes and a few other unkind viral agents.

3. Unless what you are going to do between men is a mutual jack-off session, take every precaution possible and remember that common sense is what wins in this game.

Talk to your doctor "friends" more as they are talking out their asses. I know men who have gotten HIV from giving oral sex and they were very careful about who they had sex with too and they thought that oral sex was somehow "safe" when it's not as all sex carries risk for HIV.