Can you get it all in?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by suziyum, Jul 10, 2009.

1. suziyum

suziyum New Member

Albums:
    I was wondering, how many of you can't get it all in during sex. I have been watching big cock videos (my favorites!) an I notice that the really big guys can never get the full length in.

I think that is horrible for the guy.

Do you have this problem?

suz

#1 suziyum, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes sometimes

3. Rhapbus

Rhapbus New Member

I'm a virgin :( but i can get it all into my fleshlight!!!

4. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not that long, so it doesn't (didn't) happen often. With a few certain positions and depending on the woman, I was unable. But for the most part, I'm able to fill them completely.

And I would have to agree. It sucks not being able to fully penetrate.

Simba

5. freshprince130

Albums:
    with both guys and girls i have had problems getting it in all the way, its frustrating because i think some people just hype themselves out with the size

6. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its not horrible at all - trust me, can be very hot sometimes!
    Though, with my current gf I can go up to my balls ;)

7. n0legs

n0legs New Member

Hi all, This is the reason I joined up. I don't consider myself huge, 8x5.5, but the girlfriend does and we've never been able to go all the way. Any advice would be great.

8. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

I have a buddy whose favorite saying about his dick size is "I've got inches and inches that have never seen the inside of a pussy. I've seen it, and he's not lying. I told him I could help him out with that issue if he wanted to get it ALL inside something warm! It just might happen one of these days. He's asked a couple of times if I was serious.

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

at a little over 7" I get it all in if she can handle the over 6" girth I was blessed with.

10. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have had this happen quite a few times, it's fun most of the time knowing they can't handle all of me but more than once I've been made to feel like a freak :-( I'm very thick too so that mightn't help either.

11. Gibson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Maestro on this one. The most sensitive part of the penis isn't the base. It's only a problem if the girl wants it really hard and likes the feeling of you slamming into her. The really long guys (can I say myself?) can't do this without just pounding the cervix, but there are ways around it...;)

12. theallstar

theallstar New Member

i have made women bleed vaginally. no one has ever deep throated me to the base. and i think once i got really deep in a woman's ass, really fucking deep

13. preton

preton New Member

I've had a couple of girls that couldn't take me all the way, which was dissapointing because I'm not that big (7 1/4 x 6 1/4), but most girls can take me just fine.

14. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have this problem at times. Lucky for me most of the sensitivity in near the head. I remember one lady that went by the handle "thickdickhunter." I thought she could take dick, but I was only able to get some head and about 4 inches of dick in her. We used KY jelly but it just wasn't happening. I had a nice time with her anyway.

15. vanessa_c

vanessa_c Member

My bf and I have recently been fooling around with the idea of cuckholding and threesomes.

He's about 5.5" with 5" girth.....he was my only partner and I (well we) always knew that there was 'more' to me.

At 5.5" I always felt I could easily take two more with additional girth.

And guess what?

Just about two months ago I had my first big cock from a guy at my gym :)

I measured it at 8" and 5.75" around....and guess what, after 2 or 3 minutes of sex, he was balls deep and I was loving every minute of it!

What a difference that 2.5" extra inches makes! OMG it finally felt like I was having sex!

Also, B (guy from gym) told me that I was one of the few girls who could take that much fully without lube!

16. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Its my cockhead that loves the heated oven of a womans pussy. Most take it all.
    I wish I had a bit more so I could also press against the clit... now I play with my fingers.

17. Explorer

Explorer New Member

Only had one girl who couldn't take all 7.5 and my bf has those moments when he likes it deep and then those moments when he can't it. But those are nights after some hardcore fucking and he's sore ;-)

18. Ascetiq

Ascetiq Member

Albums:
    I can usually only get about 5 of my 7 in, and that's in the most giving position. In a sideways or her on top, I'll be lucky to get 4.

19. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I have never been able to fully penetrate a women's pussy. My wife can take about 2/3 of my penis before I bottom out. But to give her maximum pleasure I tend not be penetrate more than 1/2 my penis length. Not being able to fully penetrate during vaginal intercourse is the main reason I love anal sex. Every partner I have been with has taken my full length anally; I love the feeling of my cock being balls deep in a tight ass.

20. ONB

ONB Member

I've never been able to get my entire length in any woman I've been with... but to be honest, as a few others have said, it's not really a problem. The most I've ever gotten in was about 75%, but most of the sensitivity for the penis is near the head... so it's not a big deal. Plus, for someone that's larger, it just seems to come with the territory. Plus, I really don't know what it's like... so I guess it's really just an unknown. I think the biggest thing that I notice is that with a bigger penis... you can't just pound away like someone who is smaller can... especially if the woman doesn't really prefer getting her cervix pounded... which in my experience is the large majority of women. As I said though, it is what it is... just comes with the territory. Some positives, some negatives.

Draft saved Draft deleted