Can you get it all in?

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF is 11.25" and I thank God every day I can take him balls deep! He's also VERY thick which at first was more a problem than depth. With time, I can handle him with ease and it's nothing but pure pleasure to feel all that dick in my bottom. As he has told me, I'm to first guy or gal who has taken him balls deep. Lucky me!

randddue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that it can be a problem as there is nothing quite so great as being buried inside a nice pussy "balls deep". I'm not huge but big enough to totally fill my wife (and several girlfriends before that). If I were maybe 1.5" longer it could be too much (I'm 7.25). As for girth, I think that a well -prepared pussy can handle just about any amount with a nice arousing stetching sensation....emphasis on preparation!

Piaffe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmmm.... the sensitivity is in your head so why would it bother you guys?

As a woman, however, I like to feel the balls slam against me...

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BF is 11.25" and I thank God every day I can take him balls deep! He's also VERY thick which at first was more a problem than depth. With time, I can handle him with ease and it's nothing but pure pleasure to feel all that dick in my bottom. As he has told me, I'm to first guy or gal who has taken him balls deep. Lucky me!

>_>...
<_<....

Pix? :redface:

I've never had this problem. Maybe I have a defective ruler, but it says 8"x6".... or maybe I just have sex with whores. :confused:

I had one girl that would complain about bottoming out in certain positions, but that's it.

D_Billy_Ballscrost

Just Browsing
Media
My wife is on the smaller side, and my 7.25x6 is a bit much for her at times. I always try to work it all in the best I can, but sometimes I can't no matter how hard I try! As a straight guy, the size of the vagina has a lot to do with getting it all in. However, speaking from my own experiences, I'd rather have a tight fit, than be falling out...

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
for me it depends on the woman...a woman i dated that was 4'11 could take me no problem even sometimes with three fingers along with my dick.

and one woman i dated who was 6'1-6'2 screamed like i was leatherface with two chainsaws every time i had sex with her...

slow to mid-tempo penetration speeds i'll go forever,but if i can get it deep and fast 25-30 mins. tops..

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8 x 6 3/4 here and I've never bottomed out in my 35 years of fucking - at least not in a pussy. I've never had it all in a mouth (would LOVE to feel that) and have been told to stop before I got it all in anally. Maybe it's just me, but the sound of hips slapping together is part of the eroticism of making love.

Reactions: QueenBea

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gotten used to not always being able to go all in..Its weird,im 9-1/4th and thick,but have had a 5 ft 3 gf who took it all balls deep,and a 5 ft 9 gf stop it around
7 inches in..Guess it depends on the girls space down there..Just like men can be all sizes cock wise, women can be like that pussy wise.

The only women that never take it all with me ,are Asian women.. So far :)

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf and I have recently been fooling around with the idea of cuckholding and threesomes.

He's about 5.5" with 5" girth.....he was my only partner and I (well we) always knew that there was 'more' to me.

At 5.5" I always felt I could easily take two more with additional girth.

And guess what?

Just about two months ago I had my first big cock from a guy at my gym :)

I measured it at 8" and 5.75" around....and guess what, after 2 or 3 minutes of sex, he was balls deep and I was loving every minute of it!

What a difference that 2.5" extra inches makes! OMG it finally felt like I was having sex!

Also, B (guy from gym) told me that I was one of the few girls who could take that much fully without lube!

I'd like to hear more about how this came to fruition. I vaguely remember you talking about this sometime late last year as being a possibility. How did it become a reality? Care to go into details about the event? How were the sensations different? Stuff like that.

BigBlkUncut

Just Browsing
Media
being uncut, I remember this white girl telling me, how good it made her pussy felt, my foreskin pump against her pussy walls! She made me realize, what blessing I had! that sweet white pussy she had, I still remember! I made my dick throbbed! that STRONG non-stop hard-on, HARD like STEAL, my shit be standing up! made the sex POWERFUL! I never felt nothing like that shit b4! white girl, had sweet Blonde pussy!

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It varies massively from girl to girl with me, but generally when i really push it all in i get told im going too deep

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not big or at least the biggest but my girlfriend complains if i put it all in so i guess that depends on the girl. She also doesn't deepthroat me until the end (i mean balls) but who cares? Best blowjobs are the most superficial ones. I mean, pleasuring my penis head is everything to me when it comes to suck it.

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
There is a saying "I have 12 inches but I don't use them as a rule".
To clarify, I don't have 12 inches, mine is 8.5 and very thick at the base. I can't get it all in quite often, maybe a third of the time. Guys see my big cock and are hot to have me fuck them but when I meet them I'm frustrated by having to be so careful to not go all the way in. Most can't take it all down their throat, either.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes. It all depends on the woman. My current GF has issues taking me in that last inch or so (and she let's me know loudly when that's happening), but we've been using these rubber donuts that limit my depth during hard penetration which work great, although they do run a little snug (I'm just a bit over 8"x6"). That said, I've had lovers under 5' who took every inch of me without complaint, and women over 6' that had issues with going for too much depth. I always just pay attention to what's working for my partner and adjust my movements and penetration depth from there, and enjoy the moment.

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the girl, with my wife, I've touched her cervix more often then not. When I was single, A lot of girls couldn't take all of me (had to be carefull not to hurt them inside) and others, they could take all of me and then some.

Salty Jack

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a real problem. Very frustrating and a big downside of having a big dick. I love hard, pounding sex, but my dick length doesn't allow me to go all the way in, even after their pussy "tents" after an orgasm. The ladies don't get as stimulated either as I'm not hitting her clit. It makes it hard to find someone sexually compatible. Any sex is good sex though. Still gotta scratch that itch.

I dated a tall woman once who could take me, but she was a nut case. It was awesome while it lasted!

Jack

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes - this has happened but it's actually all good as long as the woman doesn't give up before even trying.

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, my girl can't take it all comfortably. It kind of blows, cuz I love to just pound hard, but I don't want to hurt her. Occasionally, when she is in a giving mood, she lets me, but its rare cuz she is usually incredibly sore the next day.

MrLondres

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting thread. Does anyone think it's possible to tell from seeing a girl's body if they can take a big one? And I don't necessarily mean how tall they are.