can you give an overview on kegels?

TechnoTed: Kegels are exercises for the PC (pubo coccygeal) pelvic muscle group, which are activated when you stop urine flow for both men and women. The name comes from Dr. Arnold Kegel, M.D., who is the father of these exercises. Although they will help women as well as men to have controlled and explosive orgasms and bladder control, they are prescribed for men to maintain a healthy prostate (the men's love organ) and develop very hard erections. All men that have had prostate surgery are ordered to do Kegels. All men should do Kegels and are never too young to begin. (In addition, men who wish to maintain a healthy prostate (I like to call it our glory-organ) should be doing these exercises every day. HOLD IT: You should consider a prostate massager too. See www.highisland.com). Some of us are doing over a 1000 a day, which sounds like a lot, but you can do these exercises anywhere; driving, reading, relaxing, walking, etc. so that's easy after you have been doing them for a while.
There are two basic Kegels; a Kegel and a 'strong Kegel'. A Kegel is simply a contraction like described above; like you stop urine flow. You can do several of these every second. Start by doing a set of 10 contractions and do reps of 10. (You may tire, but as you continue, you will get stronger). That will get you to a hundred quickly. Keep up the exercise until you get tired.
A strong Kegel consists of hold the contraction with all of your might for 10 seconds (or as long as you can), then relaxing. Do as many as you can. I have never heard of someone doing so many that they were sore. A good program is to do 50 Kegels; then 10 strong Kegels; then another 50 Kegels. These exercises are probably the best thing you can do for good sex. Plan on doing these exercises for the rest of your life, starting right now as you read this. As you are doing your Kegels, go to the prostate massager webpage above and read all about these medical devices. Another webpage is www.aneros.com for the more erotic info. (If you do this, you will thank me in a very short time, I guarantee it...) ;D ;D ;D
Good Times.

ORCABOMBER: I've done them, but not really regular, but damn, they get worked up when I'm excited!

wvalady1968: Check out the video clips in the FILES [top right of the screen, click on [Chat and Photo"] of the "Piano Stripper".

That guy has done his kegels!

:D

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=health;num=1064333960;start=0#5 date=09/25/03 at 18:17:22]Check out the video clips in the FILES [top right of the screen, click on [Chat and Photo"] of the "Piano Stripper".

That guy has done his kegels!

:D[/quote]
Pfft! I can do that while doing a "booty call" impression! That explains my qoute under my icon by the way. :(

gigantikok: Eh, I don't know about kegels. I did it on and off for 3 YEARS. 3 YEARS folks, that's a long time. The force of my ejaculation or my ability to control it is no more advanced than it used to be. I can't stop my flow of urine when it is flowing with full force, but that's about it.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=health;num=1064333960;start=0#7 date=10/05/03 at 23:24:08]Eh, I don't know about kegels. I did it on and off for 3 YEARS. 3 YEARS folks, that's a long time. The force of my ejaculation or my ability to control it is no more advanced than it used to be. I can't stop my flow of urine when it is flowing with full force, but that's about it.[/quote]
Guess, that didn't work for you then.