Can you go 30 days without masturbating?

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, being a lot bigger than most guys means I take a lot longer to get hard (or at least need a lot more stimulation than most guys), so somewhat paradoxically it's given me a great deal of self-control.

Between that and a pretty high success-rate with women, I've gone 30 days without having to manually take care of myself before.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
From my experience, being a lot bigger than most guys means I take a lot longer to get hard (or at least need a lot more stimulation than most guys), so somewhat paradoxically it's given me a great deal of self-control.

Between that and a pretty high success-rate with women, I've gone 30 days without having to manually take care of myself before.

Is that why all your pics show you flaccid? :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
No, that's because I don't particularly want my hard-on ogled by creepy old men :rolleyes:

Then perhaps when you post pics of your junk on the internet you should install the 'creepy old men' filter. Though I'm guessing it's okay with you if they ogle your limp dick? I hope you were not referring to me btw, as I am neither creepy or old. Nor am I remotely interested in ogling you. :cool:

And please do not incorporate my typeface into your responses. I thank you.

Last edited:

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you were not referring to me btw, as I am neither creepy or old. Nor am I remotely interested in ogling you.
At least it's good to know that you'd derail a conversation with bitchy comments with at absolutely no motivation then (especially since you have no pics of your own, or anything of worth to add) :rolleyes:

(I at least appreciate the irony that such a pointless frustrating exchange is taking place in a thread with this topic title - 30 days without jacking it would make anyone a bit snappy :p)

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
At least it's good to know that you'd derail a conversation with bitchy comments with at absolutely no motivation then (especially since you have no pics of your own, or anything of worth to add) :rolleyes:

(I at least appreciate the irony that such a pointless frustrating exchange is taking place in a thread with this topic title - 30 days without jacking it would make anyone a bit snappy :p)

Perhaps I have no pictures because I don't wish to ogled by "creepy old men". As for any assumption regarding my 'frustration', I would invite you to peruse my first post in this thread. Please forgive me if I have a low tolerance for arrogant blowhards. :cool:

p.s. I see you have been a member since 2004. I have been a member a little more than two months. I will admit to being somewhat cyber challenged, but for the most part even I have managed to master the quote function.

gaston28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave it up for lent, and was successful. But when I finally jo I think I flooded my room

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
We creepy old men have feelings too. It's taken me a long time to become this creepy; it wasn't easy.

Before you get your bloomers in a knot grampa, go back and read the entire exchange between myself and Tragic (how appropos). It starts at #181. I'm being ironic and mildly sarcastic just in case you missed it, so please don't cry. :wink:

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
It was just an attempt at humor - which must not have been very successful, else no need to explain.

It's quite normal for people to be creeped by sexual interest from older persons. We can associate this as sex with trusted adults. Happily there are young people who find older people attractive.

As a very senior citizen, it's OK for me to admire young guys, but it's also "healthy" to be "healthy" meaning being very comfortable with living within one's own body.

If I wish to be an attractive and appealing person - and I do - it can't be done by thinking I'm a hot young stud. That ship sailed.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It was just an attempt at humor - which must not have been very successful, else no need to explain. . . .
If I wish to be an attractive and appealing person - and I do - it can't be done by thinking I'm a hot young stud. That ship sailed.

Seems I underestimated you friend. One can never be too careful around here. I've been slapped before for having my meanining misconstrued.

You are just fine as you are, and as you rightly observe, can't do a damn thing about it anyway. Be happy with yourself. Bet you're a stud in your own right, unlike some of these 'arrogant blowhards'. :cool:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The longest that I have ever went was 6 weeks without ejaculating. The bf got a mouthful! After he swallowed my load he said "wow, you choked me with that load".

Oh and I did not have a wet dream but that is what I was aiming for.

D

deleted509196

Easy answer: No. I think the longest I've gone is maybe a week or so. I don't really like to go more than a few days. I can go a day or so without. Some days maybe just do once (some more than once) but a whole month without at all? No thanks.