Can you go 30 days without masturbating?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a challenge I'm doing on another forum where people are trying to resist from masturbating for the month of August. Only thought of bringing it up there today though. Soz lol etc.

So... you reckon you can do it? I'll have to avoid the fiction section and the huge boobs on a thin body thread!! :boobies2:
Why bother. This is stupid.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once went a little over 4 months without
masturbating.I was a late bloomer I didn't
start until I was around 21.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Define masturbating . . . does playing with a dual head shower massage count? :confused: If so, then 2 weeks. If we are talking just fingers, then 6-8 months no problem. :cool:

D

deleted424046

OK. Here's what no one has brought up so far.

Why would you *want* to go 30 days without masturbating?

Just to see if I have control over my sexual urges.The most I've gone with out masterbation was 3weeks.Its not that to do............

7inchpenis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think I could go 30 days without masturbating. I've jerked off probably twice a day this week, but usually I do every 3 or 4 days.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can go that long without masterbating, but not without cumming. My body has a 3 day limiit, if I don't cum over the course of three days, then like clockwork, on the third night I will have a wet dream. It has happened many times before, and although many of my wet dreams have been some of the best orgasms of my life, it is a bitch to wake up to that mess, becuase they tend to be the biggest loads of my life as well, and since I sleep nude, that is just messy.

D_Donald_Trumpet

Experimental Member
Media
I have gone without for 30 days once. I hated it. I'm currently on a 14 day and counting streak of no jacking.It is no fun but some circumstances force you to control yourself. Plus when you get that first release the feeling is more intense, so I guess there is a reward.

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The most I have done is 9 days; by day 7 the feeling was becoming unbearable so I don;t think I could do 30.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went thirty days a few years ago as an exercise in minimizing distractions to get grounded in my life purpose and mission, re: David Deida's work. It helped me focus in. I do recommend his writings, especially, "The Way of the Superior Man" to begin.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
There's a challenge I'm doing on another forum where people are trying to resist from masturbating for the month of August. Only thought of bringing it up there today though. Soz lol etc.

So... you reckon you can do it? I'll have to avoid the fiction section and the huge boobs on a thin body thread!! :boobies2:

Why would I take the effort, it wouldn't help me. :rolleyes: