Can you go 30 days without masturbating?

B_js1991

Just Browsing
Media
i actually went over 30 days before, iwas in hospital really ill and you dnt really feel like jacking off in there!! but i wouldnt recommend it as when i eventually got home when i ejaculated it was quite painful i dnt know if that was the fact i had went 30 days or the size of the load!!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went 3 weeks once. the scenario.... the wife and I wanted to have a baby. so she went off the pill and we had protected sex (condoms) for about 2 months while we talked and made sure that it was "time" for a child. we had been married for 3 1/2 years. so anyway she goes on her period and we stopped having sex for that week and about 2 more weeks until she reached the point of ovulation or whatever it's called.

I was so tempted to jackoff. I had to take cold showers. my big balls got bigger and were sagging. amazingly, when we finally made love. I didn't blow my load right away. we both came at the same time and made one helluva mess. we fucked a lot for 3 days. my wife said the waiting almost drove her crazy because she was super horny and loved fucking me. anyway and it worked. she got pregnant and we got a boy which was what we wanted.

JT_Stud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went 6 weeks before. It was a long 6 weeks and started having wet dreams. But when I finally masturbated, I didn't have the intense orgasm I was hoping for.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I went 6 weeks before. It was a long 6 weeks and started having wet dreams. But when I finally masturbated, I didn't have the intense orgasm I was hoping for.

You get leaky and very heavy cum loads, but it's not always intense. Like I said, I felt like Peter North. But my the next few orgasms afterwards were incredible.

eaziduzit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm. Not Sure:confused:, Ill give it a try starting now (no action since last nite)....

Keep you guys posted..:scared:

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I went almost that long, but not by choice. I worked at a sleepover summer camp one summer and could never find time and even the energy somedyas. The staff showers were full at the same time and open showers. So no privacy to jack off. I wood have used the woods but was scared some camper (coed camp too) would see me and i would end up in jail! So after about three weeks I got a day off drove 2 hours home and jacked off. It was everywhere! I had to lay thier for a long time to get back enough strength to stand. It shot far and hard. If I would have waited I prob would have had a wet dream. Most of my campers were "of that age" and talked about JO at camp. The staff it turns out was using the local bar bathroom (single room) to jack off and have sex in it turned out. The largest dick I ever saw was from an English guy who came to the US for camp. He had a thick and long dick and when he changed a few times the kids saw that thing and made comments. I hope tha did not think all dicks were that huge. They have felt like thiers should soneday measure up to him. Wonder were that English guy is now? Jon are u here at LPSG??

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Day 5...Last night a BJ saved my life!

For the record, the goal is just to keep from self-service, right? Not to totally do without release at all? As long as I don't view any pr0n, then I should be fine.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You get leaky and very heavy cum loads, but it's not always intense. Like I said, I felt like Peter North. But my the next few orgasms afterwards were incredible.

When I was in HS I was in the hospital for about a week. The first night home I had to let one go. I barely got hard and I started to shoot. The first one was about a foot straight up, so I relaxed my intensity, as I didn't want to cover the bed, The rest were like a lava flow covering my hand, but I just kept coming and coming...... It has to rank as my longest orgasm and to me quite intense.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went about that long (maybe 25 days) the month before my wedding. My fiancee said we could not have sex for the month before our wedding to make it hotter for the honeymoon. She challenged me not to beat off. It was worth it. We made love five times that night. We spent a lot of time making up for the wait.