Can you go 30 days without masturbating?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never try, although I am trying to see how long I can go without jacking off anyway. I arrived at college a week ago, and haven't masturbated since getting here, so I'm on at least day 7. I thought that going without jacking off was something simple, and I thought that there were times that I went for a week without doing it. I guess I wasn't keeping track of time so well, because my cock feels SO WEIRD right now, like it's... full. I'm trying to see if I can go without ejaculating until it's with a woman, but I don't know how realistic that is. My cock feels ready to burst right now; I wonder what the volume will be like when I finally blow my load.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I've gone 30 days without dropping a load once, and that was for a military exercise. No privacy, no time, no inclination... at first.

After a few days my glands start to hurt and by the end of the week I drool precum while my tool is dead soft. I never have wet dreams so it just builds up.

I finally got about 10 minutes to myself at the end of the month. I was so ready to drop it, the JO session lasted about 3 minutes, but I dropped two loads back to back without even a brake in the pumping. That's a horny dog.

If we ever have a large LPSG gathering, you have to sit on a towel over a plastic sheet.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
meh. I'll give it a shot again.

*sigh* What a shitty month I am going to have. :D

START: 8:30 PM on Tuesday September 1st
END: 8:30 PM on Thursday October 1st ...exactly 30 days.

Wish me luck!

EDIT:

Just to clarify, define 'masturbate'. Like do i fail if I scratch my nuts... lovingly... or is it to go all the way to orgasm?

Last edited:

B_azimo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive done 34 days
it was while i was on vacation with family
it was hell the first 3 weeks lol

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've gone about three weeks without wanking before. Was staying with my mum and sis during a major family crisis and was either too tired and stressed or too inhibited by the presence of female relatives in the house to be able to masturbate, yeah I know that's weird.

On the flight back home there was a really hot guy who kept giving me the eye, and I got a hardon that wouldn't go away, so as soon as I got off the plane I chatted him up and we headed back to mine. I fucked him three times and he had to suck me off twice. The first time I came it was actually painful especially in my balls and perineum, and I couldn't produce enough seminal fluid so it all came out in huge lumps, which I later learned is called "Man Caviar".

The orgasms were fucking amazing, but I had to piss like a horse immediately afterwards. There's a fluid that's released in to your urine after you cum, I'm not sure what it's called or why but it's the reason lots of guys have to go for a piss after spunking. I guess I'd built up a lot of it LOL.

Not sure if I'd ever go that long again, it was mad stressful, despite the pay off, and I couldn't think about anything else towards the end there, very distracting.

Last edited: